"Zaaaaak" I whine, sitting up.

"Whaaaat" Zak mimics me.

"Mega wants us to beat him in BedWaaaars."

Zak does his cute little "UUUUGH" while getting up to go to his "setup."

"Afterwards, let's look at what's available" he says, heading over to his PC.

"Okiiiieeee" I mutter, getting up and going to my recording room.

Time skip

Zak's POV

"This isn't fair" Mega types in chat, angry that Y/N and I teamed up against him. "You guys are so bad you have to team up on me."

"Nah, I always beat you in BedWars" I laugh at him, breaking his bed while Y/N distracts him.

"Mega shhhh" Y/N whispers into the microphone.

"Do it" he types.

"Whaaaat are you guys doing?" I ask, now worried.

Bed Destroyed!
You will no longer respawn!

"Y/U!!" I yell. "WHY WOULD YOU BETRAY ME?"

"BECAUSE YOU BROKE MINE SO I WOULD TEAM WITH YOU!" She yells back at me.

"OKAY WELL IT WORKED" I argue back.

"I'm gonna be the reason you two split" Mega types in chat after hearing us sarcastically argue.

"Nah, but I AM gonna be the reason you fall off the map riiiight... nooooow..." Y/N says, throwing a fireball at Mega while he was towering to mid.

MegaPVP was given the cold shoulder by Y/U. FINAL KILL!

"Good job, I'm still gonna win though" I trash talk.

"Nope" Y/N says with confidence in her voice. Next thing I know, I'm falling off the map.

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD ANOTHER FIREBALL!" I complain. Little does she know I have an enderpearl. It lands right behind her.

"I'm just that good, don't-" she starts to trash talk but is knocked off the map when I hit her yelling, "HENYA!"

"NOOOOOOOO" she yells.

Y/U was knocked into the void by Skeppy. FINAL KILL!
Victory

"NOT FAIR" she yells again.

"You deserved it" Mega types in chat.

"Shut up Mega" Y/N and I say in sync.

"Okay bye"

User disconnected from your channel

"Okay cool don't forget to lick and subscribe OKAY BYYYYE" I yell in F5 mode and end the recording. "Alright I'll meet you in the living room" I say to Y/N.

"Okie, I'll be out in a second!" She cheers. "I'm just gonna call Mega back really fast."

Y/N's POV

"Alright, later" Zak says, leaving the call.

User disconnected from your channel

I get on discord to call Mega just to mess with him a little bit.

Discord ring noise
...
...
Bah-Doo

"Hi" I say when I hear the answer tone.

"What" I hear back.

WAIT- DID HE JUST TALK?

"Oh my gosh- did you just-"

"SHIT" Mega yells, quickly muting his mic. He genuinely sounded shocked and upset.

"I already heard you, you don't need to mute" I say, trying to be nice but probably coming across as rude.

"No. You heard nothing." Mega types in the messages.

"But I did- wha- why did you talk?" I ask, pretty shocked.

"I answered on my phone so it was first instinct. Up the shut fuck" Mega types back. I feel kind a bad now.

"Well, uh, I'll leave you alone. Sorry!" I awkwardly say and hang up the call.

I feel really bad now... he didn't want to give away anything about him and now I know what he sounds like. Am I overreacting? Probably.

I walk out into the living room a little quiet.

"Alright, what's up?" Zak asks, literally already knowing something's up just from me walking into the room.

"Nothing" I respond, looking away. I don't like to not tell Zak the truth.

"Don't lie to me" he sighs. "You alright?"

"Well, yeah, I'm completely fine. I just feel bad..."

"About?"

"Well, Mega accidentally spoke" I mutter.

"YOU HEARD HIS VOICE?" Zak yells just as shocked as I am but expresses it better.

"I know, right? He said he answered on his phone so it was just first instinct I guess."

Zak crosses his arms and looks away a little bit. Not angrily, but definitely upset.

"Wait, are you upset that he spoke?" I ask, confused.

"I'm not really upset, but you heard him before I did and he's my own Admin" Zak sighs. I guess I can understand that. After all, Zak has been recording with him for a while now and is trusting him to be his highest staff member. I would be pretty upset too if I was in his shoes. "I'm not mad at him, I just wish he trusted me first, ya know. Anyways, what an idoit."

Oh boy, I hope I didn't ruin yet another connection.

Word Count- 1362