His Voice

Y/N's POV

I guess I must've fallen asleep last night on the couch because I'm woken up in the living room to Zak trying to make his setup look better. I feel kind of bad; I have a recording room but Zak's setup is in the living room.

"Good morning" I mutter sleepily, rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning! Did I wake you up? Sorryyyy" Zak says back.

"Nah, it's probably better that you woke me up."

Zak continues trying to get his microphone to stand in the right spot without taking up too much room.

"We can probably change one of the guest rooms into a recording room for you" I smile.

"No, it's fine. We have the idots over all the time so we need to keep more than one guest room."

I guess that's true. Still, though. I feel horrible that he has to deal with just a corner in the living room. It probably echoes horribly in his audio too from recording in such a big room.

"I would suggest you put your setup in my recording room but that'll be difficult for when we record together" I giggle while trying to think of what he can do. He takes a step back to take a look at his setup.

"This is so trash" he sighs. Rocco quickly darts into the room and hops all over Zak. These two kinda act similarly; and no, I'm not calling Zak a dog. "Hi, boy!" Zak yells in his baby voice and pets Rocco while he's going crazy.

"WoOf" Rocco barks, hopping out of Zak's arms and running into the glass door.

"AWW" I squeal, running over to Rocco. "You okay, boy?"

He quickly hops up again, completely unphased that he just ran into a door, wagging his tail with his tongue hanging out. Zak is just on the side laughing. I guess this isn't weird behavior of Rocco.

"Poor guy needs more room" I giggle, starting to pet Rocco.

"So do I" Zak responds sarcastically and gives Rocco attention with me.

"I mean... together we both could afford a bigger house" I suggest, changing my sight from Rocco to Zak. "You shouldn't have to record in our living room for the rest of your YouTube career."

Zak shrugs at the sudden suggestion. Was that dumb to say? Am I moving too fast? Wait- he's literally my fiancé, nothing is too fast at this point, Y/N, you idot.

"Would we stay in the area?" Zak asks, actually interested in the question.

"Well I don't know, Dumbo" I laugh. "Most likely; we shouldn't move far from Darryl and Vincent."

"Don't mock me, woman!" Zak yells, letting go of Rocco and playfully tackling me. "Wait, are you ticklish?"

My eyes suddenly get really big. "Uh, well-" I start to say but get cut off from flailing around from Zak tickling me.

"HAAAH" Zak yells.

"I BET YOU ARE TOO" I manage to yell through my laughter, starting to reach for him.

"HENYA, HENYA!!" Zak screams from trying to dodge being tickled.

After play wrestling (no, not like that, you freak), my phone starts buzzing. Once I check it, I see that it's from Mega. He's asking for me and Zak to get on Hypixel BedWars so he can be sure he's playing against me this time.

"You do realize I could go on Skeppy's account and he can go on the Y/U account, right?" I message back to him.

"Just do it." he messages back.