Help

⚠️
Y/N's POV

I'm woken up by Zak, Darryl and Vincent rushing into my room, asking if I would like to go to the beach today.

"Sure! What time?" I ask them, also super excited to go because the weather here has been really warm.
"We should probably be there at sunset" Vincent answers. "It'll be a bit cooler."

Zak and Darryl nod their heads in agreement. "Alright" I chuckle, rubbing my eyes and getting out of bed.

Zak's POV

Today is the day I'm going to try and ask her, if I don't chicken out. I want everything to be perfect for it.

Not only am I worried about just asking her, but what will she think? What will she say?

I sit on the couch and go on my phone to distract myself.

"Zaaaaak!" Y/N yells, running over, sitting next to me, and hugs me.

"What's up?" I ask, wondering where the sudden burst of energy came from.

"I dunno, I just missed you" she cheers, hugging me tighter.

I really, really hope she says yes.

I laugh and wrap my arm around her as she joins me watching YouTube. Eventually, Darryl and Vincent join us on the couch.

"Do you guys wanna go sit outside? I feel like I need air" Y/N says, looking at us all.

"I'm too laaaazy" I respond. Vincent follows with, "ew, outdoors" and Darryl says, "too briiiight."

She laughs and goes into the backyard, throwing on sunglasses. "Noobs."

Before we can say anything, she closes the sliding glass door. Darryl and Vincent turn to me with smirks on their faces.

"You ready?" Darryl whisper yells, jumping up in excitement.

"I'm nervous but I'm ready" I say, covering my face with my sleeve because I can't help smiling.

Darryl's POV

"Aww, he's blushing!" Vincent points out, just as excited as I am.

"What do you mean, no I'm not" Zak says, covering his face even more.

"Is this what it's like to fanboy?! To stan?" I ask, still practically jumping. "Oo oo, is this simping for you guys? Am I simping for you muffins?"

Zak and Vincent simultaneously raise their eyebrows to make their usual judgmental looks.

"I mean, he kind of is" Vincent shrugs to Zak.
"Okay, yeah, sure" Zak laughs while I cheer.

After a few hours, we all go to get into our beach stuff. I try to keep all of my stuff together since Vincent and I are planning to have him completely move in tonight to my house.

Of course, I wear rubber ducky swim shorts because they're just too cute not to wear.

I walk downstairs to meet up with everyone. Immediately, these two muffins start saying "quack" over and over.

"Oh, my goodness, don't even start this" I say angrily, not wanting to be in a bad mood for Zak's and Y/N's moment.

"Do you have the box?" Vincent asks Zak after they calm down, nudging his arm.

"It's in here" Zak says, holding up his blue backpack.
I start freaking out and and try to calm myself down, until I realize...

"Wait, did Y/N ever go to get ready?"