Later, Then.

Y/N's POV

"Alright everyone, cya!" I say as I go to end the 4 hour long stream of games on Hypixel.

"Like or die tmr or you'll forever fall into a void" Zak yells, and Darryl yells "Skeppyyy!" in a whiny voice to make Zak be nicer. I giggle at the two and end the stream.

"Thanks for joining the stream guys, I appreciate it! I was really running out of ideas" I sigh to Zak and Darryl.

"No problem Muffin, anything for a fellow potato." Darryl giggles and Zak says, "Yeah, you're still bad though."

"She destroyed you in skywars, Skeppy, don't try to act all tough you Muffin!" Darryl teases.

I chuckle and say, "goodnight guys, cya tomorrow?"

"Yeah whatever" Zak murmurs.

"Don't be so salty weirdo" I laugh and joke to Zak.

"Anyways, goodnight" I add.

"Goodnight!" They both cheer.

I end the call, turn off the computer, and head upstairs to wash my face, brush my teeth, and in general get ready to go to bed. While doing my skincare routine, I begin thinking about how I met Darryl and Zak. Well, I really only have met Zak once before at VidCon and Darryl only lives about 45 minutes from me so I've seen Darryl way more often.

Long story short, at VidCon, Darryl and Zak recognized me from YouTube, and I recognized them. After we greeted, a couple of our fans began screaming out and demanded we start collabing.

"Alright fine, but you better start hitting like goals" Zak yelled as he pulled out his phone to add me on discord. "We'll see how good she actually is" Zak added.

"Get ready to lose every bedwars game!" I jokingly yelled at Skeppy, which started a meme with the audience since he won our first bedwars battle.

"Anyways, I'm here now" I think to myself as I turn off the water, followed by, "I wonder why Skeppy has been so off recently."

I went to my bed to try and forget about it and fall asleep, but the thought of my best friend being upset hurt me all too much, so I reach over to my nightstand for my phone.

Text Messages-

Diamond Boi

Hey, you up?
-10:46 p.m.
Yeah, what's up?
-10:47 p.m.
You've been acting different
-10:47 p.m.
Are you okay?
10:47 p.m.
Yeah, I'm fine, wEiRdO
-10:48 p.m.
I was just checking
-10:49 p.m.
Goodnight, WeIrDo
-10:49 p.m.
Goodnight
-10:50 p.m.

He still seems off to me. Usually he seems more lively, even in his texts. Why am I trying to read his tone in text? Ugh. I really just have to sleep.

Word Count- 449