Do You, or Have You Ever, Liked Zak?

Y/N's POV
Beep, beep, beep, beep...
I wake up and shut off my phone's alarm.
Why did I set my alarm? I thought as I just closed my eyes to go back to sleep.
I shot up from my bed. "Zak's here" I whispered to myself, thinking it was all a dream.
I hop out of bed, go downstairs, and start planning out what we will have for breakfast. Looking in the cupboard, I sift through what food Darryl and I got together for Zak.
Pancakes are pretty easy to make.
I pull out the flour, eggs, butter, baking power, and all that good stuff. To add a dash of flavor, I add in cinnamon (or whatever spice you like) and begin stirring.
"Y/NNNN where are yooou" I hear Zak upstairs, whining.
"In the kitcheeeen" I yell back.
"Good mooorning!" He yells as he begins running downstairs and stumbles and almost falls down the steps.
"Be careful" I laugh, "I don't wanna have to call an ambulance."
"Naaaaah, whatcha makin? It smells good" he asks, making a loud sniffing noise.
"Pancakes with cinnamon, how about you?" I reply, pouring the batter onto the pan, realizing what I just said.
"I'm not-" Zak started to say as I cut him off.
"I know I know leave me alone, I'm too awkward" I say as Zak and I start laughing.
"What do you wanna do today?" I ask Zak, trying to keep the conversation going.
"Wanna invite Darryl over and figure out what to do from there?" He asks, which sounds like a good idea.
"That sounds great" I replied, "I'll call him to see if he's available after we eat."
Zak started getting excited as he started hopping up and down and running around yelling "Yaaaaaay."
"Aww, you excited to see your little boyfriend?" I teased.
"I'm excited to see my friend, not my boyfriend" he corrected me.
"Okaaay, whatever you saaay" I chuckled as Zak playfully crosses his arms and rolls his eyes.
We sat on the couch eating our pancakes and watched (favorite T.V. show) together.
"These are really good" Zak said, "I can get used to this."
"Thank you!" I said, then processed his last sentence. "Wait, what?" I asked.
"Oh, uh, I mean like while I'm here" he responded.
"Ah, okay, I'll keep making stuff like it then" I laugh.
Zak's POV
Great job, you did it again I thought to myself. Such an idot.
"I'm gonna go call Darryl" Y/N said, getting up and going upstairs to grab her phone.
I hope she doesn't know. I really, really hope not.
I grab her empty plate and bring it to the kitchen and wash both of our plates for her.
Y/N comes walking back downstairs, saying, "Darryl will be here soon. He suggested we do a stream together outside of Minecraft!"
"I don't know how to do anything other than Minecraft" I replied, getting a giggle out of her.
"Besides ping spoofing" she chuckled.
"Whateverrr, you idot!" I said as Y/N acts offended. Back and forth we argued "ping spoofer" "idot" "ping spoofer" "idot" "ping-"
Y/N's POV
Zak picks me up.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I say, struggling. "Put me back down!!"
"Nahnahnah, trust" he says, opening the back door.
"DON'T. YOU. DARE!" I yell.
"I don't know what you mean" he says with his stubborn voice knowing fully well what I mean.
"If it's not worth it, don't do it!!!" I continue trying to talk him out of it.
"Hmm... but if it is worth it, do it" Zak says as he throws me into the pool, but I reach out my hand, manage to grab his arm mid-air, and drag him in with me.
"WHAT THE HECK?!" Zak yelled, wiping the water from his face.
"If it's not worth it, don't do it" I chuckled.
Zak gives me that glare like he's gonna do something, so I start paddling away going "nonono" before he can do anything. Zak catches up to me and dunks me under the water.
After I did the same, we began doing a water fight until we hear a knock at the front door. Zak and I both look at each other and go quiet.
"I forgot he was coming" Zak whispered.
"Same... uh... dry off" I said, climbing out of the pool, taking off my sweatshirt, and get as much water out of my clothes as I can before stepping into the house. The door knocks again, and I walk quickly to the door to open it.
"I can explain" I say quickly as Darryl gives me a confused look.
"Go on" Darryl says.
"Zak and I got into a play fight and he threw me into the pool about 30 minutes ago and we've just been play fighting in the water and now we're here" I say as the quick summary. "So, I'm gonna go get Zak a towel and I'm gonna go change. Make yourself at home!" I say, quickly walking away, grabbing Zak a clean towel from the bathroom cupboard, throwing it at him, then going to my room to change.
Should I make myself presentable or comfortable I question as I look in the closet. I'll try to do both.
I put on black leggings and a light blue cropped top. I fix my hair and go back downstairs.
"When should we start the stream?" I ask as I see Zak is somehow already in new clothes, downstairs, and is mid-conversation with Darryl.
"You take a long time to change" Zak laughed.
"Easy for you to say, you're naturally good looking," immediately regretting my choice of words.
Darryl smirks and lets out a "oooOOOooooo" and Zak's face turns a light pink.
"Nonono, you guys know what I meant!"
Dangit, Y/N!!
"When are we gonna stream??" I ask again.
"We can right now if you guys want to" Darryl offers.
We all agree to stream, bring my laptop into my room, and place it so it's facing my bed.
"3...2...1..." I countdown.
"Hey guys!!" We all start greeting the chat for a few minutes, allowing time for people to join the stream. After about 5 minutes, I ask, "so guys, what should we do?"
"Most of the recommendations in the live chat are telling us to do a Q&A" Darryl says.
"Uh oh" Zak says, chuckling.
"What's wrong with a Q&A?" Darryl asks as Zak and I give him poker face stares. "What?"
"Do you not know our fan base?" Zak says, half yelling.
"No memeing!" Darryl yells, thinking that will somehow fix it.
"Alright, I'm gonna post a tweet on Twitter and you guys can comment questions for us to answer" I announce to the chat. The second I post the tweet, the questions start to pile in.
"You pick!" I shriek as I push the phone to Darryl and look away to be dramatic.
"Alright... first question..."
Time Skip to mid-stream
"Alright, a question for Y/N" Zak says with a smirk on his face, meaning he's about to ask an embarrassing question.
"Don't give me that look!" I shriek.
"What look?!" Zak yells, making Darryl laugh.
"... hit me." I say, my face already turning red.
"Do you, or have you ever, liked Zak?"
"Woooww, of course you would pick that one" I say, trying to avoid the question.
"Yeah, why would you guys even ask that?" Darryl questioned the audience.
"Nahnahnah, don't avoid the question" Zak persisted.
"Why do you wanna know hmm? Is it important to you?" I mocked Zak.
"No, I just... nevermind."
Darryl and I laughed as we all moved onto the next question.
I can't believe that actually worked.
Time Skip
"Alright, I think that's enough questions for one day" I say after an hour and a half stream. "I'll see you guys next time!"
We all wave to the camera as I end the stream.

Word Count- 1330