Forever

Y/N's POV

I wake up to see Zak is already up and out of the room. Rubbing my eyes, I get up and head downstairs where I hear laughing. Zak and Darryl are sitting together on the couch, playing on my xBox.

I giggle. "Good morning, love bugs."

"Goodmorning!" Darryl smiles, waving, while Zak yells, "we're not lovers!"

"I thought you guys simp for each other!" I say with a curled lip.

"We do!" Darryl yells in all seriousness.

"No! We don't!" Zak yells back. I laugh at the two and go eat cereal.

"We were thinking we could all go swimming today or something" Zak suggested.

"Where at? The pool?" I ask.

"Maybe the beach" Darryl says excitedly.
We all agree.

I go upstairs to change in the bathroom into my favorite swimsuit after eating and talking to them for a while.

(Choose! Or think of one!)

Zak wears blue swim shorts and Darryl wears black and red swim shorts with a matching shirt

Zak wears blue swim shorts and Darryl wears black and red swim shorts with a matching shirt. Together, we pick out what snacks to bring to the beach in case we get hungry because we might be staying there all day, or at least until sunset when it starts to get cold.
"Are we all going in the same car or should I go in my own?" Darryl asks, starting to pull out his keys.

"Whatever you would like to do!" I respond.

"If you end up wanting to leave at a different time you might wanna take your's too, but that's just what I would do" Zak suggests.

"That's true, I'll take mine. I can put some bonfire stuff into mine if you guys would like."

"Oooooooo" I respond, practically jumping. "Yeah!"
After making a whole list of what to bring to the beach, it's already 3:30 p.m. so we head out to go to the beach.

In my car, Zak and I have a radio, snacks, blankets, towels, and everything else that we need. In Darryl's, he mainly just has fire wood in his trunk and a cooler in his backseat.

Zak's POV

Y/N's outfit is super cute, I'm kind of embarrassed to be in my plain blue shorts. I look up from my phone to look at her while she has a smile across her face.
"Whatcha smiling abooouutt?" I ask in a childish voice.

"Today's just gonna be fun! I can't wait for when we can have days like this with Vincent too." I love that all of the little things make her happy. I never want to see her without a smile.

I grab her thigh which makes her smile even bigger and her face turns a light shade of pink. Just the little things.

When we get to the beach, we find a spot next to Darryl so we can unpack the cars together onto the sand. The beach doesn't seem to be too busy, isn't too hot, too cold, and is overall just perfect.