Thank You.

Y/N's POV
I wake up at 10:00 a.m. with Zak asleep behind me with his arm wrapped around me. Without waking him up, I go downstairs to make breakfast for when he does wake up. Waffles!

I can't help but think again while cooking about Zak eventually having to go back to his home.
Maybe I can convince him eventually to move somewhere around here. If not with me yet, maybe with Darryl. That's a big question, though.

I get to work on the waffles and shift my mind to think about Vincent coming today.

Should we invite Darryl to come with to pick him up? I wonder.

I'm sure Darryl will want to. He'll want to be yelling "s-quad" over and over again like he has been since he first came up with the name.

After finishing the waffles, Zak still isn't up yet so I head upstairs to wake him up. It's 11:00 a.m. now.

"Zaaak, wake uuuup" I say with a hushed voice, shaking him a little.

He groans and puts the pillow over his head like a pouting child. It's cute.

"I made you waffleeesss" I say, shaking him again.

That gets him to uncover his head at least. Again, that's so cute.

"You're adorable, you know that?" I giggle.

"Mhmmmm" he mumbles, making me laugh more.

"C'moooon" I say, pulling at his arm. "They're gonna get cold."

"Alriiiiight" he mutters, rolling over.

Usually Zak is the one pulling me out of bed in the morning.

"How late did you stay up?" I ask, wondering why he's so sleepy this morning, almost afternoon.
"I finally went to sleep at 3:30."

"What??" I gasp, a little more shocked than I really should be. "Why?"

"After I was done editing I just couldn't sleep, I don't know."

We start to head downstairs.

"You were probably too excited to see Vincent to be able to sleep! How cute!" I say sarcastically.

"Nonono, I'm excited but not like that" Zak laughs, finally starting to wake up more.

Zak and I prepare our waffles as we want to and go to the couch.

"So when are we picking up the French Man?" Zak asks.

"Around 7:00 tonight. Why?"

"We should go do something together, just you and I, before it's all of us here."

He's my boyfriend but it still makes my heart flutter to hear him be even slightly flirtatious.

I smile, look up at him, and ask, "anything in mind?"
He goes quiet trying to think of what to do.

"I didn't think this far" he laughs. "How about we go see a movie?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

We pull up our phones to look at what movies are playing in the theaters.

"Wanna go see (movie title)?" I ask.

"Yeah, that sounds cool."

We get dressed and head out the door. In the car his hand was on my thigh for almost the whole time. Am I always going to have the butterfly feeling for him? I just can't get tired of him.

Time skip to halfway through the movie

My head is resting on Zak's shoulder and we're holding hands. Of course, I took one of his hoodies again. It always just feels warmer and more comfortable when it's his.