Mega

Y/N's POV

I wake up feeling sore as all hell. I roll over to look over at Zak who is completely knocked out. Sheesh, what happened?

Oh...

OH.

We don't talk about that.

For once, I woke up before Zak. Maybe to be a little more romantic since he DEFINITELY stepped up his romance game, I'll make him some breakfast this morning!

Getting up, I go to mine and Zak's closet and almost pick out one of my sweaters until one of his hoodies catch my eye. Eh, I might as well. I grab his hoodie and throw it on since it's cold this morning.

Of course, being clumsy as I always am, I hit my pinky toe on the dining table by the kitchen. Owwww! It even had to be morning so I can't make any noise.

Once I finish acting like a five year old for about fourteen minutes, I get myself to go to the kitchen and make Zak's favorite pancakes!

After stirring the batter and making probably too much noise, highkey trying to wake him up, I put the batter onto the stove and start making the pancakes.
It would be awesome if I could somehow make his Minecraft diamond derp skin on the pancake. He won't be up for a while anyways; he's deep asleep.

I can probably make separate tiny pancakes and cook them a little bit more so that they're darker and put it onto the main pancake to make his Minecraft face. Worth a shot!

Time skip

Well, that could've turned out better. I managed to make the pancakes into almost perfect squares but it still looks nothing like his skin. Probably because they're not blue. DANGIT, I should've added food coloring! Note to self for if I dare try this again.

Soon enough, Zak comes downstairs, cheerful as ever.

"Goodmoooorning, Beautiful!" He cheers, holding my waist and giving me a peck on the cheek. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Sore" I laugh, followed by him giving me a sarcastic smirk. "How are you?"

"I feel GREAT" he winks back at me, making my face turn red and roll my eyes. "Watcha makin?"

"Well, I TRIED making Skeppy pancakes..." I answer awkwardly, picking up the plate with the Skeppy pancake to show him whatever I just created.

"A for effort" he laughs, looking at the plate and smiling.

"Oh huuuuush!"

"I'm kidding I'm kidding, it looks good. Thank you, Y/N."

I hand him the plate, but once he reaches the table I realize I forgot the peanut butter that he likes.

"Wait!" I jump, running to the cupboard and pulling out the Jif. "Here ya go!"

"Did it have to be Jif?" He sighs sarcastically, looking up at me from his chair.

"Mmmhmmmmm!" I reply, grabbing my own plate of regular pancakes and sitting with him.

After eating our breakfast, I get up to record a video for YouTube. I feel pretty bad for not posting as of lately so I should make this a good one.

"Zaaaak?" I yell from my recording room.

"Yeeeees?" He yells back.

"Send me Mega's Discord, no questions" I giggle.

"whAT?!" He practically screams, walking into the room. "You wanna play with the mute?!"

"Heeey, that's not nice!" I chuckle. "But yes, I think I can beat him.