...I'm Falling

Y/N's POV

"YOOOO how's it going guys?! Alright in today's video I have trapped 100 kids inside a box and the prize. Is. $1000" Zak screams as he starts the intro. "I'm joined with A6D, BaldBoyNoob, and the wonderful Y/U."

"Wait, what?!" Darryl and I yell.

"Nothing" Zak laughs and plays off.

"At least you guys get something special" Vincent complains, half yelling.

"ANYWAYS, allow me to demonstrate how these challenges will go today. Y/U, get in the box" Zak demands.

"Hmmmm, why Y/U?" Vincent asks with a chuckle.

"Don't be weird, Y/U get in the box" Zak demands once again.

"Okay okay, rude" I chuckle as I follow as I am told.

Time skip to mid-recording

"OH! I SAW THEM STOP!" Zak and Darryl scream in sync.

"Aw, how cute!" I giggle.

"Wait, look at their name" Vincent points out as he bursts out into laughter.

The person who stopped is named "Skeppy_X_Y/U."

"Is that why you said it was cute?!" Darryl questions in shock.

"NO!" I scream. "I was saying it was cute how you and Skeppy said the same thing at the same time!" I pout as I type /kill Skeppy_X_Y/U, laughing and trying to prove a point.

"Aww, poor Muffin" Darryl sighs.

Time skip

"I'M DONE, QUIT GAME" Zak yells, ending the recording. By this point I'm really tired so I start logging off of Minecraft. Once I click "Disconnect," Zak yells, "WAIT Y/N!"

"Whaaat" I complain, just really wanting to go wash my face, brush my teeth, and go to bed.

"Get back ooonn" Zak says in his whiney voice once Darryl and Vincent leave the call.

"I wanna go to beeed" I whine back.

"But I miss yooou" Zak says, making my face start to feel warmer and turn a bright shade of red.

"I miss you tooooo, but I really should go to bed" I yawn.

"Fiiiine" Zak says in a fake angry voice in defeat.

We both say goodnight and I left the call. I walk upstairs to my bathroom to start my nightly routine. Once I flip on the light switch, I look in the mirror to see what I have to work with. My face is almost completely red.

Ugh, I give up, I think I like Zak...

I quickly shook the thought out of my mind and did my nightly routine, turn off the light, and go to sleep.

After about 45 minutes of not being able to sleep, I flipped over, grabbed my laptop from my nightstand, and went to YouTube to watch a few videos. As I was scrolling through my recommended, it was filled with Skeppy videos, so I clicked one of them.

One video turned into four, then 7, then 14. I look at the clock.

It's 3:14 A.M.?! I have a problem I criticize myself as I shut the laptop, put it back to charge, and force myself to sleep.

Time skip to 11:00 A.M.

I wake up to my phone nearly exploding from text messages. All of them from Zak. All of the texts included things like "Y/N!!" "WAKE UP" "HURRY"

"I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING" "Y/N" "THINGS HAPPENED!"

"What??" I text back. "Are you okay??" He only responds by telling me to call him right away.

Ring ri-

"Y/N!!!" Zak answers, almost immediately, and screams my name.

"WHAT'S WRONG??" I ask with obvious fear in my voice.

"Oh nothing much, how about you?" Zak says with a chuckle in his voice.

"Zaaak, don't troll me like that, I thought something happened!" I laugh.

"Oh but something did happen, I bought a ticket" Zak says as I can practically hear the smile from his voice.

My heart skips a beat. There's no way he would just buy a ticket like that without lots of planning.

"You're trolling again..." I say, not wanting it to be a troll in reality. "Don't joke like that!"

"I'm not joking, I'll be there in three days." He replies, laughing.

IM GONNA SEE MY BEST FRIEND IN THREE DAYS?! I thought. My thoughts are all over the place, and I have so many questions. Where is he staying? Why is he coming? How long will he be here for? Too many questions and thoughts flooded into my head all at once.

"Y/N?" He asks, confused. I guess my thoughts got a hold of me and I went silent.

"Where will you be staying??" I ask, getting his personal needs out of the way first, and I'm right for asking.

"I don't actually know yet, I was planning on finding a hotel once I got there" he replies.

"I have a guest room if you wanna stay there and not have to waste your money" I offer, excited.

"That would be great!" He responds.

Time skip

Zak's POV

Y/N sure had a lot of questions to ask, I didn't think she would be this excited. It's so cute how she was at a loss for words for a second there.

Agh, I need to stop calling her cute. ...Or do I? She is really important to me and I respect her completely, but I can't help it. ...I'm falling for Y/N.

But how am I gonna tell them? I shouldn't while I'm staying in her own house, right? Ugh, this is going to be a difficult time trying to not flirt or accidentally say something I don't want to out loud. Anyways, I should probably start packing.

I pull out a suitcase from my garage, fill it with all of my Skeppyshop.com hoodies, and of course, pants, shirts, and the rest of the necessities.

Just packing is making me more and more excited to leave, but this was the soonest ticket I could get to fly over there. I wonder if I'll even meet up with Darryl, and maybe we can convince Vincent to come from France. That's besides the point, though. I can't wait to see Y/N.

Word Count- 1015