2 | You'd be an Idiot

With Aang gone missing, the Gaang was left with little to no options

          With Aang gone missing, the Gaang was left with little to no options. Having to ask Jun and her shirshu to help and still given no help with where he was, Zuko asked to find his uncle; their only hope to take down Fire Lord Ozai.

          "We're going to Ba Sing Se?" Zuko sounded disappointed when they landed by the outer wall of the great city that fell to the Fire Nation.

          "Your uncle's somewhere beyond the wall." Jun told him while the shirshu scratched at the fallen rocks. "Nyla's getting twitchy so he can't be too far. Good luck." And with that, she ran off, leaving the group to find him.

          Zuko looked a little annoyed that this was all the help she could give them, but shrugged it off. "It's been a long day. Let's camp and start our search again at dawn."

          No one bothered to set up camp. They were too tired. Instead they snuggled into Appa's fur. All except for Toph who easily set up an earth tent. But the earthbender jolted awake, removing her tent just as the group became surrounded by fire, keeping them from escaping. The rest of the group immediately woke up and looked around.

          Just then, 4 people appeared at the top of the rubble in white and blue uniforms. But not just any people. Old mentors and friends. Piandao, Jeong Jeong, Pakku and Bumi all stood at the top of the wall's rubble, and looked down at them.

          "Well, look who's here." Bumi snorted and laughed.

          Sokka, Katara and Ama were originally worried, but a smile of relief replaced that look and they turned to look at each other. Suki, Toph and Zuko look at the siblings with puzzled expressions.

          "What's going on?" Toph wondered. "We're surrounded by old people."

          "Not just any old people." Katara responded, walking toward Pakku with Ama by her side. "These are great masters and friends of ours. Pakku." She greeted her waterbending master and she and Ama bowed to him.

          "It is respectful to bow to an old master," He bowed in return. "but how about a hug for your new grandfather?" He held open his arms for a hug. The Water Tribe siblings were a bit dumbfounded at first, but Ama and Katara quickly changed to an expression of happiness.

          "That's so exciting." Ama exclaimed and the sisters embraced the old man. "You and Gran Gran must be so happy to have found each other again."

          "I made her a new betrothal necklace and everything." Pakku said proudly, lightly touching his neck.

          "Welcome to the family Gramp Gramp." Sokka excitedly wrapped his arms around the old man's neck.

          "You can still just call me Pakku." The old man pushed the boy off.

          "How about Grand Pakku?" Sokka asked. Determined to have some nickname for him.