• sixteen •

"i'm going in alone. im taking jeonghan, hansol, minghao, and jun with me to china. the rest of you are to stay-"

"why am i not going?" jihoon interrupted as he glared to seungcheol.

"are you completely recovered?" seungcheol asked and jihoon reluctantly nodded.

"is that so?" seungcheol asked as he took a step towards jihoon and pressed where the wound was. jihoon winced and grabbed seungcheol's wrist and gave him a sharper glare.

"i'm f-fine." jihoon mumbled and seungcheol sighed and stopped pressing.

"then.. can you leave soonyoung here? without you to protect him?" seungcheol said and jihoon gulped and looked to soonyoung.

soonyoung already looked nervous and was clenching his fists so he couldn't control not touching jihoon. soonyoung hated seeing seungcheol press onto jihoon's wound and it made him want to protect jihoon from the pain.

"will you going end this?" jihoon asked as he dropped his head and seungcheol hummed.

"yes." seungcheol said and jihoon sighed.

"i'll stay." jihoon said and he grabbed soonyoung's hand and they walked away.

"heh.. just like us." jeonghan said quietly with a smile and seungcheol grinned.

"we'll be staying for a week. i'll keep contact and if anything happens here i'm the first one to know, got it?" seungcheol said as he scanned the faces of the boys.

"yes boss!" the boys all chimed and seungcheol nodded as he walked away.

"jihoon, i'll be fine by myself-"

"no..! i finally have you in my grasp.. i don't wanna leave.." jihoon said and soonyoung just smiled and pulled the boy into his arms.

"okay.. i won't ever leave," soonyoung said as he kissed the top of jihoon's head.

"if seungcheol finishes this all in the meeting.. should we run away together?" jihoon asked and soonyoung released jihoon from the hug and looked him dead in the eye.

"h-huh?" soonyoung asked and jihoon just looked up.

"me and you.. we could live a normal life.. you could go to college.. i could find a job somewhere.. we could be happy.." jihoon said and soonyoung just smiled and kissed his forehead.

"can we do that..?" soonyoung asked and jihoon shrugged.

there was a knock on the door and jeonghan entered. jeonghan smiled as he saw the two boys so close and with smiles on their faces. jeonghan had come to discuss something with the boys.

"i know we say this often but you and soonyoung truly remind seungcheol and i of ourselves.. we would have lived a normal life if we ran away so i came here to ask something of you," jeonghan explained and jihoon was confused.

"once seungcheol and i return, and if it is safe, we want you two to get the fuck out of here. we'll fake some sort of death and give you both enough money to get abroad and get a home. please.. please get out of here."

• author's notes •

i have my plot planned out !! i don't think this book will be very long it's coming to it's end .. i hope you're all enjoying <3

-lilly