• fifteen •

"s-soonyoung, what are you-"

"jihoon. i love you. i know i'm an idiot but i can't help it.. when you look at me my heart melts.. when you laugh it makes me feel happy.. just being around you comforts me. i don't want anything else than to be yours!" soonyoung said as he revealed his feelings and confessed. jihoon bit down on his lip and his sight clouded up with tears as he looked at soonyoung.

his heart told him to tell soonyoung about how he felt but his brain told him it was wrong. he knew he was putting his love in danger but he couldn't bare leaving him. soonyoung sighed as he read jihoon's look as a rejection and began to stand up and walk away but jihoon caught his wrist.

"d-don't! i.. i love you too." jihoon said as he looked down and his tears began to fall. maybe it was okay to listen to his heart for once.

soonyoung's face lit up as he wrapped jihoon in a hug. jihoon clenched onto soonyoung as his tears left little wet spots on his shirt.

"no more crying.. i have you now." soonyoung said as he stroked jihoon's back and jihoon just clenched onto him and tried to get his tears to stop.

"a-are you n-not scared?" jihoon asked quietly and soonyoung sighed.

"of course i am.. i'm scared that i'll mess up and lose you.. that's the only thing i've ever been scared of." soonyoung answered and jihoon took a deep breath and looked up to soonyoung.

soonyoung looked at him with a smile and gently wiped his tears with his thump. jihoon grabbed soonyoung's collar and gently pulled it down as he pressed a kiss to soonyoung's lips. he had been wanting to do that for so long.

"you'll never lose me." jihoon said softly as he ended the kiss with soonyoung. soonyoung smiled.

"does this mean you're my boyfriend?" soonyoung asked and jihoon's face blushed a pink.

"did you just blush?! oh my god! that's so adorable!" soonyoung said and jihoon's face just blushed a deeper pink.

"hoonie stop! my heart is gonna explode!" soonyoung said as he dramatically placed a hand over his heart and jihoon hid his face behind his hands.

"by the sounds of it i would assume that the two love birds finally decided to make a move?" mingyu asked as he laid in bed next to wonwoo who just nodded.

"reminds me of us heh," wonwoo said as he gently moved mingyu's hair out of his face.

"i'll never forget how red you got when i missed you for the first time at school, you're still as adorable." wonwoo sighed and mingyu's face blushed a light pink.

"oh shush! just because you made the first move doesn't mean anything!" mingyu whined and wonwoo just laughed as he pushed up his glasses.

"okay mr.whiny.. relax so you can get better." wonwoo said and mingyu reluctantly nodded.

there was a faint knock at the door before jeonghan and seungcheol stepped in. wonwoo looked over and greeted them with a smile while mingyu waved from the bed.

"what's wrong sir?" wonwoo asked and seungcheol sighed as he held out a document.

"a letter?" wonwoo said as he looked at it. it was a letter wrote in broken korean but it was still readable.

"the leader of jug-im wants to meet to discuss some sort of deal." seungcheol sighed and mingyu gave a look of disgust.

"deal? they're not exactly in a negotiating position. we know everything about them and killed many of their men. we have the upper hand-"

"that's why they want a deal. they want us to stop killing their men and digging up dirt and in return they'll stay out of korea." seungcheol said as he interrupted mingyu while wonwoo hummed in agreement as he looked at the letter.

"have you told jihoon yet?" wonwoo asked and seungcheol shook his head.

"i think it's better to not tell him. you know how much he hates jug-im.. he'd go there to kill." seungcheol said and he didn't even notice the door slide open behind him.

"i'm fine with it as long as it means soonyoung will be safe." jihoon said and the boys looked at him confused.

"not even a day and you're a softy!" mingyu teased and jihoon gave him a playful grin.

"if you weren't still bed ridden i'd end you myself!" jihoon teased back and mingyu began laughing. jihoon just smiled as he looked to the others.

it's nice to see him smiling again

• author's notes •

hihi ik another update tonight hehe im just excited to write this book <3 idk how much longer it will go on but i wanna make the book atleast 20 chapters hopefully longer !

-lilly