Mistakes

I stood in the shower; completely angry with myself. I was going to tell him eventually; but I didn't want him to find out like that.

"So that's why you were in the hospital?," I didn't even hear my bathroom door open.

I took a deep breath, "I was going to tell you eventually."

The shower curtain was pulled back but I didn't flinch. He stepped in front of me; fully clothed still.

I quickly shut the curtain, "What are you doing Kakashi?"

He removed his headband and mask; god I had missed his face.

"Why?," his tone was firm. I couldn't tell if he was sad or angry.

I glared into his eyes but felt the sadness creep in; I went to drop my head so he couldn't see; but he put two fingers under my chin to make me look at him.

"I was tired. I just wanted to cry," my voice started to sound shaky, "I just wanted to feel again Kakashi."

He didn't say anything; he just pulled me into his arms and rubbed my head as I began to cry.

We stood like that for a few minutes before he spoke again, "I'm sorry (y/n). For everything. Hanare-."

I stopped him, "Please. You don't have to say anything."

He shook his head and stepped back from me, "I want you to know everything. I want you to talk to me openly; so I'll do my best and talk to you openly."

He began to strip and I started to cough, "Uhm. What are you doing?"

He tossed his shirt on the shower floor behind me, "I won't make any advances (y/n). Don't worry."

"Okay but if Hanare knew we were in the shower together?"

"Who's gonna tell her? Being naked near each other isn't cheating."

I raised my eyebrow at him, "Are you sure about that?"

"Just let me bathe and tell you everything, please?"

I caved of course; passing up a chance to see him naked? I'm no idiot.

As soon as he was fully nude; lustful thoughts invaded my mind.

"Enjoying the view?," he snapped me out of my thoughts.
I rolled my eyes, "Maybe I should be offended that you seem unphased by my nudity."

I moved into the falling water and closed my eyes.

He laughed, "Why do you think I took off my headband first? I wanted both eyes to soak every inch of you in."

I opened my eyes and shivered at how he was looking at me, "No advances Hatake."

He held up his hands, "I'm not doing anything."

I chuckled and moved back so he could step into the water, "So are you going to tell me what you wanted to?"

I watched as he ran his hands through his hair under the water. He was so beautiful it hurt.

He opened his eyes to look at me, "While you were gone; at first I ignored any girl that came up to me."

I felt a smile creep into my face; but I didn't say anything.

"But every time we went to look for you; we couldn't find any leads. There were no signs of you or anyone dealing with Orochimaru."

"He probably had a seal or barrier of some sort where we were."

He nodded, "We figured that as well," he sighed, "Not knowing if you were even alive was eating at me. I buried myself in alcohol and then I started trying to forget you in other girls."

I felt betrayed but I also understood at the same time. I didn't blame him for how he coped. I honestly wouldn't know how I would've coped in his situation.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me underneath the water with him, "Hanare was meant to be just a one time thing. When you came home is when she told me she was pregnant. I was going to tell her to leave. But she told me she would only let me see the baby; if I stayed with her."

"I understand Kakashi. You want to try and make it work. Even if she's a major bitch."

He laughed and pressed our foreheads against each other, "I still love you (y/n)."

"And I still love you Kakashi."

"Can I have one last kiss?"

"Kakashi.."

He slowly leaned his face in more and grazed his lips against mine. He knew how to make me weak still.

"One last kiss," as soon as I said those three words; his lips crashed against mine.