And so it begins

When I came to; I was chained down to a chair in a room I had never seen before. The only things in here were me and a table full of what looked like torture tools.

The door in front of me opened; and in walked Kaito with Orochimaru.

"Good. You're awake (y/n)," Orochimaru's voice seemed colder than usual.

I smiled, "What happened to Hitomi?"

He gave me an unimpressed look, "Hitomi was the girl I once cared for. You? You're (y/n); the girl that took her away from me."

I couldn't stop myself; I laughed so loudly it echoed throughout the room. "Cared for? I was just another one of your experiments Orochimaru."

"Seeing that you won't be coming back out of this room; I guess I can tell you the truth about your parents (y/n)."

I didn't make a single noise. I decided it would be nicer to die with the truth.

He continued, "(Y/n); I didn't kill your parents."

I cut my eyes at him, "So they really just abandoned me?"

He shook his head, "I never found you either."

I furrowed my brow but didn't say anything.

"I created you (y/n)."

I looked away from him; so I was never human.

"I created you from my very own DNA (y/n)."

My eyes widened, "No."

"Yes. You're my actual daughter (y/n)."

I didn't know how to react. My mind was racing as quickly as my heart.

I finally managed to say one word, "Why?"

"I knew you could be greater. So I made you greater. A fierce fighter; but I should've known your eventual emotions would disrupt the life I gave you."

"The life you gave me? Fighting and killing innocent people my whole life? That's the life you're proud of giving me?"

He ignored me completely, "You're lost to me now," he turned away from me and walked to the door.

I watched him. My father. I watched him walk away from me with ease.

He turned around in the doorway, "Feel free to do what you want with her Kaito. I'll keep anyone from coming near here," he didn't bother looking at me once before he shut the door behind him.

I stayed staring at the door for a few minutes; before I remembered Kaito was still in the room with me. I looked over at him and he was watching me with an evil smile.

I rolled my eyes, "If you're gonna kill me; can we just get it over with? Being near you is unbearable."

He began to laugh, "Oh (y/n); what I've got planned for you? Way more then just death. We'll be spending quite a bit of time together actually."

He began to walk towards the door, "I'll be back soon. Sleep while you can (y/n)."

The door shut behind him and I was left alone again.

I took in my surroundings more and I quickly realized; the walls and floor were stained with blood. It's easy to guess what we'll be doing when we're spending time together.

I looked down at my legs. My feet were chained to the metal chair as well.
I sighed, so this is really it huh? This is how I die.

How disappointing.

I didn't even get to kill Kabuto.

~Kakashi's POV~

I was sitting at the bar with Guy and Asuma. I didn't usually feel like drinking; but tonight (y/n) was weighing even more on my mind. Something in me felt more off than usual.

"Kashi."

My head snapped around, "Darlin'?"

A small blonde stood behind me with a hand on her hip, "Darlin'?"

I muttered as I turned back around, "I thought you were someone else."

She rubbed up against me; as she squeezed in between me and Asuma. Her back was too Asuma; so she didn't see the face he made at her.

I stifled a chuckle and ordered another drink.

"Do you wanna come back to my place tonight Kashi?"

"First, stop calling me that. Second, no."

She gave me a pouty face, "Why not? I haven't seen you around with that freak in like a month; so surely you can't be hung up on her still."

She went to rub on my arm; but I stopped her hand before it reached its destination.

"My fiancé is out on a mission; and I'm a very loyal man.  Now back off; or I can tell her what you tried when she gets back. She'd probably love to kick your ass."

The girl turned up her nose, "Whatever, I can do better than you anyways."
She walked over to a group of guys and sat on one of their laps.

I simply rolled my eyes and looked towards Asuma and Guy.

They were both just staring at me, "What?"

Asuma laughed, "Fiancé?"

I scratched the back of my head and looked forward, "When I have her back in my arms. I'm going to ask her."

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"I'm glad he let me have you. I've been wanting you in this room for awhile now," Kaito was polishing the tools on the table.

"I know you won't disappoint me (y/n)," he turned back towards me with a needle.

"RC inhibition fluid; you know what that does to a ghoul?"

I didn't respond and he continued, "It suppresses all kagune activity. When that happens; your flesh might as well be paper. Any weapon I use will slice right through you with ease."

He crouched down in front of me, "And the most effective place to put it?," he gave me another evil smile.

He didn't tell me; he didn't give me time to react at all. He forcefully grabbed my head with his arm and used his hand to pry my eye open. He quickly shoved the needle into my eyeball and released the liquid.

I couldn't suppress the blood curdling scream that passed through my lips. It was the exact reaction the bastard wanted.

And so the torture begins.