Chapter 53

Agnetha continued to sob her heart out as Christian continued holding her tightly until Linda came back. Meanwhile, on the other side of Stockholm, Björn had just arrived at his apartment feeling both sad and remorseful after his actions. He should've never left her. He should've stayed by her side and never let her go. Her biggest fear was that he was going to leave her and he did just that. He was now regretting it as he grabbed a bottle of scotch from the cabinet and poured himself a glass as he silently cried.

After a while, Linda came home along with Jens, Tilda, Esther, Signe, and the babies. They were completely oblivious as to what had happened earlier, especially after a fun day of shopping and just going out and about in Stockholm. By then, Christian had laid his mother to sleep in her bedroom and was just coming out when he saw Linda and her crew come back along with the babies. He pulled Linda aside and he whispered everything that had happened.

"Christian, hey!" Linda exclaimed quietly as she went over to greet her younger brother. "What's going on?"

"Nothing much," Christian replied quietly as he pulled Linda over to the living room and the two siblings sat down on the couch. Once the two sat together on the couch, Christian began speaking again and he sounded concerned. "Linda, I know you and your gang just came back home along with Danielle and Kaylee but there's something important that I have to tell you."

"Ok?" Linda replied, sounding confused. "What is it?"

"Mama and Papa got into a fight earlier and he left her."

"HE WHAT?!" Linda exclaimed quietly.

"Papa left Mama earlier today and she hasn't stopped crying since."

"WHY?!"

"Apparently Papa made a very insensitive comment to Mama talking about her body which is still recovering from giving birth and being the sensitive person that she has always been, Mama got very upset. And then one thing led to another, and now Papa left."

"I'm sorry. I really am but I hate to say this but Papa is insane. I don't know if demons were chasing him or not, but he has definitely lost his mind!"

"Yeah I agree," Christian sighed.

"He knows Mama is very sensitive!" Linda exclaimed. "And it's bad enough that Lena is always finding ways to humiliate Mama one way or another which is something she's been doing since I was five and you were one! But to hear it coming from Papa along with the way he humiliated her based on what you just told me, must've really broke her heart. He doesn't know what it's like to physically carry a baby inside your stomach for nine months and neither do you or Jens because you three are men! But it's very fucking difficult! I had a very rough pregnancy with Signe and so did Mama when she had you and again when she had Danielle and Kaylee. Mama really doesn't deserve this! She really doesn't, Christian!"

"I know she doesn't. After everything that she's gone through over the past 40 years and over the past year especially, this is the last thing that would ever happen. Mama and Papa are just meant for each other. They are soulmates. That's what they are. And now here they are acting like the complete opposite of that!" Christian exclaimed before he shamed his head and sighed. "I think he really needs to put himself in her shoes even if he will never physically know what it's like being pregnant and being in labor. As a man, you can only watch and hold your love's hand and reassure her and tell her that she's doing great as she goes through the whole ordeal. Both of us have been there and done that. Why else do you think Mama and Papa have grandchildren?! But he definitely owes her one for sure."

"Yeah he really does," Linda sighed as she got up. "Anyways, I'm gonna check on Mama and see how she's doing."

"Me too," Christian replied as he also got up.