Chapter 52

Yet another week had passed and Björn enjoyed his first Father's Day in 34 years. Agnetha, along with the children and grandchildren were really determined to get Björn a gift despite both the ongoing pandemic and Björn kindly insisting that he didn't want anything special done for him. However, Agnetha, the children, and grandchildren simply couldn't take no for an answer so they made him some breakfast in bed and took him out to dinner that night. And Björn appreciated every single little thing that Agnetha and the others did for him for Father's Day of course.

Today, Agnetha and Björn were relaxing with the babies, after Kaylee and Danielle had their first breastfeed and after the family had their breakfast. And the girls decided to be cute yet again. The girls were laying in their bassinets as Agnetha and Björn looked at them in awe. They were growing up so fast. Both Danielle and Kaylee cooed at themselves while still trying to explore the world around them. The babies also tried to touch their little feet and put their feet into their mouths while still cooing at themselves and at Agnetha and Björn and their hearts melted.

"Can't you girls be any cuter?!" Agnetha gushed as she saw Danielle and Kaylee cooing at themselves and trying to play with their own feet.

"I know right?!" Björn replied happily as he took Kaylee out of her bassinet.

Björn began playing peekaboo with Kaylee and Agnetha didn't hesitate to take Danielle out of her crib to do the same thing. The girls smiled and cooed as they played peekaboo with their parents. It was their favorite game in the whole wide world and Agnetha and Björn simply couldn't wait until the girls started laughing. As the game of peekaboo continued, Björn and Agnetha didn't hesitate to think about how Kaylee and Danielle were going to be like as they grow older. After all, their personalities are really starting to develop.

"Kaylee reminds me so much of Linda. Don't you think?" Agnetha asked as the peekaboo game continued.

"She does. And Danielle perhaps is like a little Christian," Björn replied.

"For sure. But she physically looks a lot like me."

"So did Christian but now he's a mini me."

"True. And Kaylee is a little mix of both of us."

"Yeah and she's very curious and very social and loves to explore the world around her. Not to mention that she's very outgoing and sociable."

"Totally agree. And what do you think about Danielle's personality?"

"Well she's also very curious and I think she's more curious than Kaylee is. I think we may have a world traveler in our hands even though we may not live to see it."

"I know," Agnetha sighed.

"But let's not worry about that now," Björn replied reassuringly as he put his hand on Agnetha's shoulder. "There's other things in regards to the girl's growth and development that we can still look forward to."

"Yeah you're right," Agnetha smiled.

"But yeah anyways as I was saying, Danielle is a very curious baby, even more so than Kaylee. She might be a little world traveler for sure. But other than that, she's more introverted, more shy, quiet, and reserved. So no wonder she's a mini you," Björn said.

"I can totally see that," Agnetha chuckled.

"And as for what their favorite activities are, I know they enjoy being on your breasts. They've gotten a lot bigger and perkier since you got pregnant. And you know I love your boobs just as much as they do," Björn laughed.

"Björn, stop it!" Agnetha replied, giving him a small smack on the chest as he kept laughing. "It's not funny!"

"I know it's not funny. I was just joking."