Chapter 2

"BJÖRN! W-WHAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Agnetha exclaimed once she opened the door.

"I'm here to be with you," Björn said.

"No, no no! You got this all wrong! You shouldn't be here, Björn! You have a wife! You should be with her! Not with me!"

"Anna, please! I need to be with you and I want to be with you!"

"That's a lie! I don't know exactly why you're here but I'm assuming you just wanted to pay the grandkids a surprise visit! Please just go before your wife finds out! I'm nothing to you anymore! I have been nothing to you for the past 40 years! In fact, I'm nothing to anybody anymore!" Agnetha yelled as she broke down sobbing.

Björn immediately wrapped his arms around Agnetha as she tried to fight it. Her cries were so loud that the entire house can hear her sobbing. In the kitchen, Linda, Christian, Jens, Isabelle, and Tilda all sat on the kitchen table in agony hearing her. Esther and Signe walked back into the kitchen at the same time with Nike in tow.

"Mama, why is Mormor crying?" Signe asked innocently and with puppy dog eyes.

"She's just really sad right now. That's all," Linda replied to her youngest daughter. Signe was too young to understand what was happening to her grandmother as she was only 8 years old.

"I'll go check on her and Papa," Christian sighed as he got up from the kitchen table and walked over to Agnetha's bedroom.

"Mama! Mama!" Christian exclaimed as he lightly knocked on his mother's door.

All he heard was Agnetha's heart wrenching sobs so he immediately barged into her bedroom and found Björn with his arms wrapped around Agnetha as she sobbed loudly. She had warmed up to Björn at last and had given into his embrace.

"Is everything ok Papa?" Christian asked.

"Yes, I've got her Christian. Don't worry," Björn replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Christian"

Christian walked out of the room but stayed behind Agnetha's door in case something happened God forbid. Agnetha eventually calmed down to Björn's embrace as he hummed an old tune to her. She relaxed immediately. As soon as he saw that she had finally calmed down, he kissed her lightly on the lips before placing his forehead against hers and rubbing his nose against Agnetha's. He then kissed the top of her forehead as she leaned into him.

They sat around for a while just the two of them. Björn stayed holding her for two hours straight as Agnetha fell asleep in his arms. He kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair. Linda quietly walked into the room to check if everything was alright.

"I'm so glad Mama is somewhat feeling better," Linda said as she picked up some of the things that were on the bed and on the floor and neatly put them away.

"Yeah she is. But we have to do something for sure. I already have a plan," Björn replied.

"What is it?"

"Well I'll tell you in more detail later but for right now all I'm going to say is that I'm going to divorce Lena once in for all and make your mother happy again. I can't bear to see her so depressed any longer," Björn said as Agnetha stirred a bit while still in his arms.

"Well, I thought we could go out to eat something to eat for dinner. Maybe some Latin food will cheer her up. You are invited to come with. But I'm happy you are finally standing up for yourself and divorcing Lena. I'm proud of you, Papa."

"Thank you Linda. I appreciate it."

Björn and Linda shared a hug and kiss before Linda headed out the room to carry on throughout the rest of the day. Björn decided to stay with Agnetha in her bedroom. Agnetha woke up in Björn's arms after about two hours and was surprised to see herself still in Björn's arms.

"Björn! You're still here?!" Agnetha asked surprised.

"Yes I am. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better. Thank you"

Agnetha settled back into Björn's arms and together, they decided to watch something on Netflix. They had a hard time picking between Fuller House, Orange is the New Black, and Stranger Things but ultimately, they went with Stranger Things.

"Björn, I didn't realize you like this show as well," Agnetha said as Björn started playing the latest episode.

"I do. It brings me back nostalgia even though it took place after ABBA split up"

"Same here"

The pair of them continued to watch Stranger Things together for another hour before Björn received an incoming text from Lena.

TEXT MESSAGE CONVERSATION

Lena: BJÖRN! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?! BETTER GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE OR ELSE....

END OF CONVERSATION

Björn sighed to himself after seeing the threat that Lena texted him and quickly ignored it. Luckily, Agnetha was too engrossed into the show to pay attention to what was happening. Björn didn't want Agnetha to freak out and worry and have depressing and suicidal thoughts again, especially since things were a little better at this point, so Björn silenced his phone.

*RING RING*

Just when Björn thought it couldn't get any worse, it did. His phone was ringing and it was Lena. Lena, please. Not now, he thought. Björn declined Lena's phone calls twice and Agnetha noticed when his phone started ringing for a third time. Luckily, she hasn't seen the caller ID.

"Aren't you going to pick it up, Björn?" Agnetha asked turning to Björn.

"Yes I will now. I'll be back in a second."

"Ok baby"

Björn was stunned at what Agnetha just called him. But first he had to deal with Lena. He stepped into the bathroom just down the hall right by Esther's bedroom. He blocked Lena's number after she called him for a fifth time. As he was walking back to Agnetha's room, Linda bumped into him.

"Papa! I'm glad I found you! You and Mama should start getting ready. Jens and I made the reservation at the restaurant for 7 pm and it's 5:30."

"Ok sweetheart."

Björn walked back into Agnetha's bedroom only to find her asleep. He gently tapped her on the shoulder.

"Agnetha! Anna baby, it's time to wake up."

"What time is it?"

"5:32. We are heading to dinner soon. Linda and Jens booked all of us a reservation at a restaurant."

"That's nice. Who was calling you?"

"Just a bunch of marketing calls. Anyways let's get ready."

Björn smirked to himself as he got himself ready for dinner. He was happy that he didn't tell her that it was Lena calling. It would've caused problems for sure. He helped Agnetha to dress in her white jumpsuit and a matching cardigan and grabbed her purse.

"You look beautiful tonight. You always do," Björn whispered into her ear.

"I love you, Björn," she breathed.

"I love you too, Anna."

Björn took Agnetha's hand and they walked out of Agnetha's bedroom together. They drive together in Björn's car listening to 60s and 70s music together, which gave them so much nostalgia one can't even imagine. Björn drive through the Swedish highway with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on Agnetha's thigh as she looked lovingly at him. It was a night to remember.