Chapter 47

Two days had passed and the health of both babies had improved. Kaylee and Danielle were both in a very good mood and in happy spirits again and this made Björn and Agnetha feel very happy. Both girls were typically very happy, sweet, caring, and curious little babies. And things just got really cute with Danielle and Kaylee now that they are a month old and have started smiling. And to top it off, Father's Day was coming up.

However, while Kaylee and Danielle have been getting all of Agnetha's attention lately, which makes perfect sense since the girls were still very tiny babies, Agnetha's granddaughters were left in the dark. Well, Signe in particular was feeling left in the dark. Tilda and Esther were both old enough to know exactly what was going on since they were 19 and 13 years old respectively. Signe, on the other hand, was only 10 so it was still hard for her to comprehend why her beloved Mormor was pregnant at her age and why there are two one month old baby girls taking away all of her attention.

Signe obviously wasn't the only grandchild of Agnetha's who was feeling this way. Nike was also feeling ignored by her Mormor and like her big cousin, she couldn't comprehend what was happening as she was only 3 years old. Signe and Nike both missed their Mormor very much and they were very upset about it. Signe was still very upset that Agnetha had yelled at her the other day. She simply wasn't used to it and she just wanted her Mormor back so while Agnetha was getting ready for the day after having given the girls their early morning feed and the girls were laying in their bassinets with their eyes open and exploring the world, Signe decided to get real with the two babies.

Signe gently took the girls slowly and carefully, one by one, over to the living room with each girl still in their bassinets and she started opening her mouth. And I know for sure Signe is not a happy camper at the moment.

"Danielle, Kaylee, you guys are cute and everything but I want my Mormor back! I know she's your mommy and everything but she was my Mormor first and it's not fair! It's not fair! I know you guys are babies but I need her too! Don't you think?!" Signe exclaimed.

Danielle and Kaylee simply just sat there in their bassinets smiling and cooing at themselves and just touching their legs and feet and trying to put their feet in their mouths. Signe was not impressed by that at all. She thought that the babies would listen to her rather than be lost in their own little bubble. Signe was frustrated and with that being said, she huffed and headed back to her room. Björn just happened to be walking by as Signe irritably headed back to her room.

"Hello Signe," Björn greeted,

"Hi Morfar," Signe replied.

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," Signe nodded.

"Ok sweetheart," Björn replied as Signe continued heading to her room. Björn walked into the living room and noticed the two bassinets laying there and became curious. "How did you girls end up here in the living room? I guess maybe Signe was trying to be helpful and she brought you girls out here. I'm gonna have to thank her later."

Agnetha came out of the bathroom after getting ready and when she noticed that the two bassinets weren't exactly where she had left it, she began to panic. Her eyes began to frantically search around the room as she stood at the door of her en suite bathroom, wearing just her robe.

These are two babies.

Where could they have gone?!

Oh no!

No!

Did somebody take them?!

I sure hope they didn't!