Chapter 45

A few days have passed since Agnetha was released from the hospital as a result of her accidentally opening up her surgical wound. She was now feeling better as a result of being surrounded and loved by her family and friends, especially Björn, Linda, Christian, Kaylee, Danielle, and of course, Tilda, Esther, Signe, and Nike. Kaylee and Danielle especially were now nearly a month old and Agnetha was feeling very sentimental because of it. She and Björn and the rest of the family were already planning something special in honor of the occasion and for Father's Day which was coming up soon.

Today, the family decided to head out to a local diner for breakfast. The diner itself was only about a 5-10 minute drive from the farmhouse and it was the exact same diner Agnetha took Björn to for his birthday last year. The family got settled in their table, which was a booth right next to the window and began looking at what they wanted to eat when the babies started to get fussy. Agnetha sighed as the girls began getting fussy, it wasn't just time for the family to eat but the girls needed to eat as well. With that being said, Agnetha took Danielle out of her baby carrier and covered her with a wrap as she began breastfeeding her.

Meanwhile, the others managed to calm Kaylee down while her sister was being fed. Nobody else didn't really mind the fact that Agnetha was breastfeeding her babies in public, after all breastfeeding is one of the most natural things in the world, no matter how old the mother is. However, there was one person at the diner who didn't approve of this at all and is still getting away with all of her wrongdoings especially when it comes to making Agnetha miserable in any way possible. Can you guess?

Agnetha handed Danielle over to Björn before she began breastfeeding Kaylee while Björn was burping Danielle. In that moment, Lena found that this was the perfect opportunity to do what she was wanting to do as usual since she was reduced to going back to Plan A when it comes to causing Agnetha physical and emotional pain. Lena walked over to the table where Agnetha, Björn, and the family were sitting and her presence immediately startled them, as they knew her reputation within the family and because Lena keeps popping up whenever the family least expect it.

"I'm surprised you haven't been arrested yet," Lena remarked sarcastically to Agnetha as Kaylee continued feeding.

"What do you mean?" Agnetha asked with a frown on her face as she turned to Lena.

"You should be arrested for indecent exposure," Lena replied calmly. "Showing your boobs off in public is against the law."

"Not if you have two newborn babies that need to be fed," Agnetha replied firmly. "And besides I had covered them up."

"So you're a wannabe porn star I see?" Lena replied. "Why didn't I think of that?"

"ENOUGH!" Agnetha exclaimed as her fist hit the table as Kaylee finished feeding. Björn gently took Kaylee from Agnetha and began burping her while Danielle was in Christian's arms. Agnetha fixed her outfit really quickly before standing up and facing Lena herself.

"ENOUGH BEING A FILTHY WHORE AND A SLUT IS WHAT YOU MEAN!"

"I'M NOT A WHORE OR A SLUT! I'M DONE WITH YOU CALLING ME ALL THOSE NAMES AND YOU TRYING TO PUBLICLY HUMILIATE ME LIKE THIS! I'VE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO YOU FOR ME TO FOR YOU TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS FOR THE PAST 41 YEARS AND THE FACT THAT BJÖRN AND I HAD GOTTEN BACK TOGETHER AND WE JUST HAD BABIES TOGETHER AT OUR OLD AGE DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TREAT ME LIKE SHIT EVEN MORE! AND FOR FUCK'S SAKE LEAVE ME CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN OUT OF THIS! THEY ARE INNOCENT, DON'T YOU SEE?! PLEASE JUST GET OUT OF HERE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Agnetha sat back down afterwards, feeling exhausted as she had a hand on her forehead and broke down in tears. Everyone else at the diner immediately felt for Agnetha at that moment and as Björn held her, he stepped into the conversation, knowing that Lena wasn't done and wanted more drama.