Chapter 33

After a long and brutally cold winter night, Agnetha was sad, lonely, cold, hungry, and she hardly slept at all. She was lying on the side position on the hard cold floor with no heat, food, water, or electricity praying that somebody would find her and her unborn babies soon, but was beginning to lose hope. To Agnetha, this whole thing was starting to become a death sentence almost. She didn't ask for this but as the time passed and the longer she was in this giant shed all alone starving and freezing to death, she begged to God that he would let her die and her babies could stay as she shivered violently and wore her long winter jacket around her large bump to keep her unborn twin girls warm.

Please God!

Please let me die!

This is a death sentence.

I don't deserve this but if this is the end of me, then so be it!

I'll go but my two little girls, even though they haven't been born yet, deserve to stay.

More than anything in the world.

I want them to have the chance to be born and experience life.

There's so many things awaiting them once they are born.

Their first smile.

Their first crawl.

Their first steps.

Their first birthday.

Starting school.

Graduating from high school.

Getting their first job.

Traveling the world.

Getting married.

Having little babies of their own.

Please have mercy on us!

Please God!

I'm begging you!

Agnetha began to silently cry as she prayed and begged God for mercy and to keep her babies alive. She cried a river of tears praying for survival as her life slowly began to slip away and things didn't seem to get any better as the hours and days passed. During this time, Agnetha decided to give her unborn babies words of wisdom by talking to them while grabbing her stomach and rubbing her hand around it while trying to keep them warm at the same time. There were so many things she wanted to say to them that she knew that she would also have to keep them in a journal of some sorts but Oscar and Marc had taken away Agnetha's phone and had given it to Lena and there was no paper lying around, along with a pen or pencil to write with. So Agnetha began to speak to her babies from her heart.

"My two little angels," Agnetha cried as she gently rubbed her bump and began speaking to her unborn babies. "You girls will be ok. I will be ok. If worse comes to worse, I'll die doing my very best to protect you both like I'm doing now. I want you girls to be born and live a happy and normal life. And even though your Papa and I are a lot older than you guys probably think, we will always want the best for you two. And even though Papa and I will most likely be dead by the time you girls graduate and start building a life for yourselves, which includes having little babies of your own, I want you girls to know that we will always be with you even if we are alive or not. And you guys have so many friends and family members that will be here to support you every step of the way. Papa and I have other children, who are a lot older than you two and they each have children of their own, but they will still be there for you and support you girls and watch you girls grow in every way they can. It's my fault we are in the situation we're in now. How we got to this point is a very long and complicated story and I would rather have you girls wait until you're older in order for you to hear it. It's my fault we are in this situation but we will be ok. We will be ok for sure because at the end of the day, you girls are loved. So loved. You girls are totally worth it and you both are worth living. I don't think you two understand how many people love you both already. And it's taken me many years to come to that exact same conclusion. I am loved. Totally loved. I'm totally worth it and I'm worth living. I have always been such a strong and powerful woman and I know you girls will be the exact same. And hopefully, you girls will both have the same kind of charm and charisma and have the same amount of wisdom as your Papa does. Speaking of Papa, he's probably worried sick about us. He's probably lost his mind trying to find us, or so I hope. But I have to stay positive in light of the situation, so I'm sure he's looking everywhere for us along with the rest of our family and friends. I love you girls so much. Never forget that."