Chapter 31

Three days had passed since Christian's birthday and the gender reveal party and Agnetha and Björn are out and about doing some more Christmas shopping. This time, they had their granddaughters in tow. The girls were excited to spend time with their grandparents and wanted to help them in anyway possible when it came to the two new arrivals. At the store, the girls bought some things for themselves, while Agnetha shopped for some new maternity outfits and Tilda and Esther helped Björn pick out the new cribs. Signe, on the other hand, stayed with her Mormor as she picked out her maternity outfits.

At this point, Agnetha had a very stunning pregnancy glow. She was just simply gorgeous. Well, she's always been gorgeous but there's always something about Agnetha during each of her pregnancies, even if it had been 42 years since she was last pregnant. Agnetha, Björn, and their granddaughters left the department store and headed home to Ekerö, as Linda was making dinner for the entire family. On the way home, the girls continued to fight over what the babies names were going to be while sitting in the backseat of Björn's car with Agnetha sitting in the front passenger seat. Well, more like a serious discussion or a heated debate.

"Signe, how many times do we have to explain to you?!" Tilda exclaimed firmly. "We are not giving the babies those names!"

"Yeah those names are too old fashioned!" Esther added.

"But Mormor and Morfar are old!" Signe replied. "Therefore, the babies need to have old names too!"

"What's this conversation about?" Agnetha asked curiously as she turned to her granddaughters as she noticed them having a heated discussion over what her unborn daughters names were going to be.

"Well Mormor," Tilda replied. "Ever since we won the bet, we've been having a hard time picking the names. Signe wants to give the babies disgusting and old fashioned names that just won't suit them."

"Nor will fit with the current name trends," Esther added.

"What did you want to name the babies sweetheart?" Agnetha asked as she looked at Signe, who was sitting in the left passenger side of the backseat of the car.

"Tracey and Patricia. But then I was thinking of changing Patricia's name to Peggy," Signe replied as Tilda and Esther slightly made disgusted faces. Luckily, Agnetha didn't notice as her eldest two granddaughters immediately looked away as soon as they made those faces.

"Tilda and I have been coming up with more trendier, more modern names," Esther said.

"Like what?" Agnetha asked.

"You'll see," Tilda smirked.

"But we can give you several hints," Esther said.

"Such as?" Björn asked as he also had been hearing his granddaughters having a heated discussion over the babies' names while keeping his eyes glued to the road.

"Well we are not gonna tell you their names until they are born but Phoebe, Roxanne, Emily, Amber, Amanda, and Nicole were some of the names that we came up with and there was more that we came up with," Tilda replied.

"The two names we came up with are the ones that we like the most. But other names that we had come up with other than the ones that Tilda just mentioned that are more trendier and modern than Tracey, Patricia, and Peggy include Holly, Brittany, Madeline, Jasmine, Sarah, Taylor, and Rose," Esther chimed in.

"Ivy was another name that we liked," Tilda added. "But we are gonna stick with the two names that we ultimately picked which are our favorites and like I said, we won't tell you until they're born."

"I'm telling you, Anna," Björn chuckled. "This whole thing reminds me of when we were struggling to find names for Christian. In fact, I remember you being exactly like Tilda and Esther since you wanted to give him a more modern and trendy name."