Chapter 20

September 2019

Eight months have passed since Björn and Agnetha got back together and despite a few bumps here and there, Agnetha's mental state has improved by about 90%. It was now September and so much has happened since Agnetha and Björn celebrated their birthdays and they've spent the entire summer spending time with their family and in mid-July, in the midst of Björn traveling between Sweden and the United Kingdom to promote Mamma Mia: The Party's expansion to the O2 Arena along with the new Super Troupers exhibition, he became a Morfar again after his youngest daughter, Anna, welcomed a baby girl named Hedvig.

Björn and Agnetha, along with the rest of the family, were absolutely besotted with the news of the new baby. Agnetha in particular couldn't keep her eyes off of little baby Hedvig. It was only natural for her to feel that way. She's always loved children and she's always had a very motherly instinct inside of her, even before she became a Mama and a Mormor. Another way Agnetha and Björn spent time together as a couple again was the amount of times they snuck off to the stables and went riding together, while cheering on Esther and Signe during their horse riding competitions, and babysitting their grandchildren at any given opportunity.

Mamma Mia: The Party opened in late August but it was only an exhibition opening sort to speak. The official opening was coming up in about three days or so and Agnetha and Björn were preparing to back their bags and fly off to London along with the rest of their family to celebrate. Benny was also planning to be there and as for Frida, she only wanted to be there unless Agnetha was going to be there as well. But for now, the two lovebirds decided to go to a cafe in Stockholm for fika time after a long day at Mono.

The pair sat down together in one of the outdoor tables and were happy to be seen together in public, even though their relationship hasn't been made official. There were rumors about Agnetha and Björn being back together again of course, and the couple were planning to confirm their relationship once they got to London at Mamma Mia: The Party.

Just then, another familiar face walked into the cafe. Lena ordered some coffee and cinnamon buns for herself and was absolutely fuming at the sight of her now ex-husband and his first wife having some fika time together. Lena purposely sat in the table directly behind Björn and Agnetha and decided that this was a good time for her to plan out her revenge on Agnetha. The same amount of revenge that she had planned on the night of Björn's birthday when Agnetha caught her on the act.

"I bet you are just as excited about going to London as much as I am," Björn smiled as he brought Agnetha's hand closer to his and kissed it. She blushed as he did so.

"Yes for sure. I'll have the kids by my side along with the grandkids. But most importantly, I'll have you by my side and to me, that's what matters the most," Agnetha replied back.

Agnetha and Björn began kissing and soon their kisses became a bit passionate. Lena decided right there and then that she would begin to make her move. Once Agnetha and Björn broke off from their kiss, that's when Lena decided to go for it.

"So Björn," Lena announced. "I still think it's a shame that you left me for a whore like Agnetha."

"Lena?! What are you doing here?!" Björn asked as he turned to Lena, sounding confused. Agnetha also turned around, looking equally confused.

"Maybe it was just a coincidence that I'm here. Don't you think? Anyways, tell me Björn. How much have you been around with that piece of shit right in front of you?"

"Lena, don't start!" Björn exclaimed calmly but firmly as everyone else began to notice.

"Oh yes I will start, Björn! You left me for that slut right there! You know she's a piece of shit! I mean everything about her is just pure trash!" Lena fired back.