Chapter 4

Agnetha woke up from her dream panting. She was feeling extremely hot and sweaty and she was trembling. She was hyperventilating and her heavy breaths a can be heard from the next room. Agnetha looked at the time on the alarm clock placed onto her nightstand and read the time: 4:08 am. It's only a nightmare, she reminded herself.

"Mama! Mama! Open up!" Linda exclaimed knocking on her mother's door.

Agnetha was too shaken from her dream that she didn't even bother moving from her bed. So, Linda came barging in since Agnetha had left the door unlocked.

"Linda, what are you doing here?!" Agnetha exclaimed.

"I came to check on you. Mama, please don't tell me you had another nightmare?"

Agnetha only nodded in response and her daughter rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"I knew it."

Linda went over to her mother and checked on her. She felt her mother's forehead after sensing that something was wrong since she noticed that her mother's skin was an unusual pale color. Agnetha was burning up and she was sweating and shaking. Linda immediately ran out of the room.

"Linda! Linda! What's happening?! Come back!" Agnetha shouted.

Linda came back to Agnetha's bedroom with Jens in tow. Jens was talking with someone on the phone.

"Who is Jens talking to?"

"You'll see."

"The ambulance is on it's way!" Jens exclaimed.

From there, Agnetha felt dizzy and everything around her went pitch black. Linda immediately tapped Agnetha's shoulder and forehead and checked her pulse.

"Oh God! This is bad! She just fainted!" Linda exclaimed.

The ambulance arrived and carried Agnetha away to the nearest hospital as Linda and Jens followed behind with the children as they couldn't be left alone. Well, Tilda could've been left alone but she wanted to stay with her Mormor, so they all went. Christian and Isabelle also went along.

Just then, a familiar face showed up at the waiting room. There was no doubt it was Björn.

"Papa, what are you doing here?!" Christian exclaimed.

"I found out about what happened to your mother. Is she ok?! What happened to her?!" Björn asked frantically.

"We don't know yet. The doctors are still examining her," Jens replied.

"Anyways, how did you find out about what happened?" Linda asked.

"Tilda texted me about it," Björn replied as Tilda smirked.

"Oh ok," Linda sighed.

The family continued to sit and wait around impatiently for another while until the doctor finally stepped out.

"Hello everyone. Are you the family of Agnetha Fältskog?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, we are. What's going on?" Christian asked.

"Well you can see her now. But take it easy on her. Her blood pressure is currently at an all time high and that's why she fainted. I assume that stress brought this on," the doctor replied as he walked the rest of the family to where Agnetha was.

The family were led into the room where Agnetha was staying. She was sound asleep and had an IV running down her right side with the needle on her right hand. She was lying in the side position as she slept.

"Thank you doctor," Linda said and the doctor nodded before leaving them to it.

The family walked over to Agnetha and sat around as she slept. Björn couldn't help but shed a few tears and tried to make his tears go unnoticed but it was a fail.

"Don't cry Morfar. Mormor will get better soon," Signe said, noticing Björn's tears.

"Yes, she will. She's going to get better for sure. That's a fact," Björn replied to his granddaughter.

"Papa, does Lena know you're here?" Linda asked.

"No she doesn't. And nobody better tell her either. She's the last person that's on my mind right now," Björn stated firmly.

"Don't worry, Morfar. We won't tell anyone," Esther said reassuringly.

"Good," Björn replied. "Look at her. So peaceful. Like the angel that she's always been."

"Yeah," Linda replied as she stroked Agnetha's hair.

Two hours passed and Agnetha finally woke up. She looked around the room in confusion. One minute, she was having a nightmare. The next minute, she was hyperventilating in bed and now she was lying in a hospital bed with an IV running through her right side and surrounded by her family. She immediately noticed one particular person in the room.

"B-B-Björn! W-What happened? W-Why am I here?" Agnetha asked, sounding confused.

"Oh baby! I'm so glad you're ok. Your blood pressure went up!" Björn said, crying tears of both happiness and relief, along with everyone else.

"Mama! How are you feeling?" Linda asked.

"I'm ok."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Linda, I'm fine. But I need a minute. Just me and your father if you don't mind."

Linda nodded and she, Jens, Christian, Isabelle, and the girls walked out of the room leaving just Björn and Agnetha together in the room.

"Björn! What the hell are you doing here?! Where's Lena?! Does she know?! Oh God, please don't tell me she is somewhat aware of this situation!" Agnetha continued to ramble on and on.

"Agnetha! Agnetha! Anna!" Björn exclaimed, putting his hand on Aggie's shoulder. Agnetha immediately calmed down and looked up at him.

"Anna, please don't fret! Especially in the condition that you are in now! Lena isn't here. She has absolutely no idea that I'm here. Tilda texted me about what happened and I came as soon as I could. I'm glad you're ok," Björn said.

"I'm happy she's not here but what if she finds out?!"

"Agnetha seriously! Calm down! It isn't good for you! Please!"

"Björn, you didn't answer me!"

"Lena is the last person who is on my mind right now. In fact, she's hardly ever in my mind. I filed for divorce from Lena last night. I spent the night at my apartment not too far from the studio."

Agnetha looked at him with a blank expression on her face. She had sensed that Björn was officially going to leave Lena for good, which is why she had that nightmare about her being suicidal along with the car accident that happened in her nightmare as she woke up.

"I'm not surprised you've finally picked up the courage to leave her. I'm happy for you, Björn. I really am. I'm glad you're finally knocking some sense into yourself."

"Believe me, I knocked some sense. Well actually, a lot of sense into myself for over 20 years. Maybe 30. I never loved Lena. She just wanted the money, the fame, and the pleasure of wrecking my marriage and my relationship with you so she can have that all to herself. You know that."

"I do, Björn. I was hoping you'd come back to me after I left that morning. I didn't expect to see her in your life that soon. I was so heartbroken and..." Agnetha's emotions faltered and she cried softly as Björn took her in his arms.

"Shh...Agnetha don't even think of it. We were both young, arrogant, prideful, egoistic, and just downright really stupid. We were both acting like jerks to one another. Believe it or not, you actually knocked some sense into me once our divorce went through and again on the day I married Lena. I could've dumped her at the aisle but I was afraid you wouldn't want me back so I suffered for 40 years," Björn replied.

This made Agnetha cry even more. Björn continued holding her and hushing her. He rocked her in his arms as he said, "No matter what happens, I've always loved you. And I still do."