Chapter 25

Björn and Agnetha followed Linda, Jens, and Tilda into their car and they drove off. Tilda sat in the back with her grandparents while her Mama and Papa sat in the front with Jens behind the wheel. Neither of them couldn't help but notice the love between Agnetha and Björn shining through. In fact, even more so than usual. However, Agnetha and Björn themselves were curious as to where their family was taking them. Can Agnetha and Björn be anymore cute?

"Aww...Mormor, Morfar, can't you guys be anymore cute than you guys already are?!" Tilda gushed as she took a picture of her grandparents and didn't hesitate to post it on her Snapchat under the caption: Mormor and Morfar acting like an old married couple and being cute af. Björn smiled at his granddaughter's comment while Agnetha merely blushed, with her rosy cheeks turning bright pink.

"We love you Tilda," Björn smiled.

"Love you too Morfar," Tilda replied.

"Anyways, can you at least tell us where we're going?" Agnetha asked curiously.

"Ok let me see...," Linda replied as she turned to her mother. "Nope! Sorry we can't!"

"You're just like your Papa!" Agnetha exclaimed as everyone laughed.

For once, Agnetha joined in on the laughter and she felt good afterwards. It meant that she wasn't being as sensitive as she normally would. But the statement she had just made was true. Linda was exactly like her Papa and mind you, so was Christian. Linda, as a baby and during her childhood, had the same light brown hair color as Björn but as she entered her teenage years and her adult years her hair color naturally changed and since then, her hair has become just as blonde as her mother's. It wasn't just her hair though, it was also her face and the way she talks. Linda also had a lot of Björn's facial features during her infancy and childhood but now her face looks more and more like Agnetha's. And as for the way she talks, it's exactly like Agnetha as well.

If one were to come to Ekerö and meet Agnetha and the family for the very first time and they had known absolutely nothing about ABBA and each of their members and their families, or at least very little of it, or at least know a lot about ABBA but know very little of their families, including children and grandchildren, and they were to arrive in Ekerö for the very first time completely blindfolded, it would be an experience for sure. They would hear Agnetha speak through the blindfold and would automatically know that's how Agnetha sounds. And then Linda would start talking but the person would think that Agnetha is still talking, at least until they are given permission to take off the blindfold as Linda is speaking. It would leave the person feeling mindblown for sure.

Linda also had more of Björn's personality. Very outgoing and very talkative. And always wanting to meet new people just like Björn yet she had Agnetha's sassiness and charisma. As for Christian, on the other hand, had the same blonde hair as Agnetha during his infancy and childhood years and like his sister, Christian's hair color naturally changed and since then, he has Björn's light brown hair color. He also had a lot of Agnetha's facial features growing up but now his face looks more and more like Björn's and especially after he grew a beard. However, he made more of Agnetha's personality. Very shy and sensitive and overall very introverted.

As a result, this explains why Christian didn't follow in his parents, or his older sister's footsteps by entering the field of entertainment. Christian couldn't feel grateful over the fact this Mama and Papa have often given him the privacy he deserves and he feels as if he can't think them enough. In addition to his shyness and sensitivity, Christian also inherited Björn's sarcastic yet dirty sense of humor as well as his loyalty when it comes to the people he cares about. When it came to his sense of humor, Christian was a total prankster, even though it got him into trouble quite a few times. As for Christian's sense of loyalty, he would do anything in the world to make Isabelle and Nike feel protected and would do the same with Agnetha, Björn, or any of his other close friends and family members.