Chapter 13

*Katsuki's POV*

I soared through the mountains, trying to get to the base of the mountains as fast as I could. I was in no mood to deal with a snobby bastard prince. Some clearly very dangerous individuals had just escaped my grasp and now I had to deal with something else. Why was my day going to shit?

Flying through the mountains cleared my head of some of my anger towards the world but by the time the village/ town came into sight, the little ember if anger within me sparked into a flame again. Even from so high in the sky, I could still see the two-toned hair of Shoto fucking Todoroki. Alongside him, I could see the familiar heads of Four eyes, Deku and Pink Cheeks. There was a girl I didn't know, but that didn't matter to me at the time. What did matter was why these dipshits were in my Kingdom.

I landed so hard in front of the five kneeling people that the earth shook. All of them flinched slightly whilst everybody else, who were used to my excessive force when I did practically everything, just rolled their eyes. I shifted back into my human form, my horns had barely sunk into my head before I was marching over to Icyhot and hauling him up by the front of his shirt. I held him in the air with one arm, he weighed a bit, but I was strong enough to support his weight. "What the fuck are you doing in my Kingdom?" I growled at him. I could see my red eyes reflecting in his own blue and grey ones. My eyes were glowing red in anger, my pupils were still slits from my transformation.

"Umm..." Icyhot stuttered, trying to look anywhere but me. I growled again, this time shaking him a bit to get an answer. I could see his four companions trying not to cower in the face of my anger. "Well, you see... We were, ya know, just touring Endeavour and we stumbled into this place." Icyhot tried to explain confidentially. I may have believed him if he wasn't such a shit liar. "Wrong. Try again. I can see that you're lying." I snapped at him, "Plus, nobody can find this Kingdom without explicitly looking for it. You'll get turned around." I growled at him. I saw panic well up in the Icy Prince's eyes. I smirked victoriously in my head.

I watched as Icyhot's eyes darted around, searching in vain to find anything to focus on but me. "Gonna answer my question, Princey Boy? I don't have all fucking day." I growled, taking the Prince's face into one of my hands and squeezing it so that his cheeks pushed up and narrowed his eyes. "None of your business!" He hissed back at me, seemingly growing a backbone. I let a smirk slowly dawn onto my face. Seeing the Prince's open defiance for some reason enthralled and encouraged me. If any other person had even dared to try and defy me, I would have ended their life on the spot, but something was different about Shoto Todoroki. That something was enough for me to defy all expectations.

"So you don't want to talk. That's alright. I love getting answers from people." I smirked at Todoroki before abruptly dropping him to the floor and turning to my subordinates. "Alright, extras, get these assholes into the castle dungeon. Put them all in separate cells with at least two empty cells between them. They can't be opposite each other either." I ordered. As soon as the words left my lips my tribe was already on it. Hanta, Eijiro, Denki, Kyoka and Mina all stepped forward to take one of our prisoners to the castle. "Wait!" I called quickly before they could actually take them away. "Bird Brain, blindfold them," I ordered Fumikage, pointing towards the huddled group. Fumikage nodded and used his dark magic to blindfold our prisoners. Hanta took Four Eyes, Kyoka surged forward ( a bit too eagerly) to take the black-haired girl, Denki took Pink Cheeks, Mina took Broccoli head and Eijiro picked up Icyhot. I nodded to some of the assembled townspeople before turning to my advisors.

"You lot can stay down here if you want. I'm hosting a meeting tomorrow morning about everything which has happened today." I sighed, wiping my hand down my face in exhaustion. "I think I'll just come up with you. The meeting is bound to be held quite early, right?" Shinso yawned. "The meeting will be around 9:30. Not that early, I need some fucking sleep. The only reason you want to come is so that you can fuck Dunce Face." I scowled with a role of my eyes. "If you want to go to the castle then hurry up and decide you, shitheads! I'm only offering to give you a ride once!" I snarled at them, transforming into Ground Zero.