"You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name is Klaus" Dana pushes enthusiastically.

The Farkas tenses up and looks at Elena and Bonnie, they look the same as her,tense and confused.

The only difference is they look scared while Scarlett look partly happy.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" Elena asks cutting in for the in shock ginger as her voice decides to stop working.

"His name is Klaus. I know the name is stupid, but I swear he's hot," Dana says as they glance at each other.

"Where is he? Is he here?" Scarlett rapidly questions, snapping out her confusion and look around as Bonnie does the same.

"I don't know," Dana mumbles, confused, making them look back at her.

"She's been compelled," Bonnie whispers looking at Scarlett and Elena as She and Elena look at Dana.

"But he wants to know is if you'll save him the last dance. How cute is that?" Dana snaps out of her confusion speaking enthusiastically once again.

"Um Dana we have to go but uh we'll see you at the dance," Scarlett tells her, shooting a smile as she stands up looking at Elena and Bonnie so they all get up.

They walk out of the lunchroom and out of the school.

Once they are in the parking lot, Scarlett stops in front of the making the other teens stop.

"Don't ever ask me to kill for you. Ever.Got it?" Scarlett warns the doppelgänger her face emotionless.

Elena nods fearfully.

"Now lets go we have Salvatores to talk too," The ginger orders over her shoulder as she turns and hear them begin to walk behind her.

☾☾

The three Supernaturals pull up to the Salvatore's house after a short drive. Scarlett shuts off her car and hops out along with Elena and Bonnie. They walk to the front door and walk in,well they do, Scarlett, on the other hand, is pulled inside and slammed against the wall by the one and only Stefan.

"Ouch, didn't know you were so kinky Stef" The Ginger beauty says sarcastically as she smirks at his behavior.

"Stefan what the hell are you doing!?" Elena shouts frantically as she pulls on his arm.

"We killed her family! She's been playing us this whole time!" He shouts glaring at the oh so nonchalantly werewolf not noticing what he just said.

"aw stef have you been looking into me" Scarlett teases gaining a hiss in responds.

He had,in fact, looked into her past after Damon suggested the possibility of her not being on their side.He had found out there was no Fox werewolf bloodline and No Scarlett Fox existed so her checked with the school records and found out that her real last name was Farkas.The teachers had barley noticed the girl's presence do to all her absences that the never really learned her last name.

"What-You killed her family!" Elena gulps letting go and back up.

"Uh oh," Scarlett taunts with a smirk as Stefan let's go and looks at Elena nervously.