𝔛𝔛

ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴏʜ sᴏ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢs,ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ☽☽

☽☽

Bonnie cautiously watches both Klaus and Scarlett as she and Matt walk closer to Klaus.

Scarlett stays behind them until they are a few feet a from Klaus.

Klaus lets go Elena who instantly takes a few steps away from him and closer to her friends.

"Now we can begin"Klaus says smirking proudly.

Rebekah finally finds Caroline's phone in caroline's purse,smirking in triumph.

"Dana, why don't you relax?Take a break" Klaus tells her quickly glancing at her, both dana and chad quickly sit on the floor,curling into each other.

"Ima take a wild guess and say that you are the reason dopplebrat is still kicking"Scarlett raises brow,looking at Bennett witch

"That's right. If you two want to blame someone,Blame me"Bonnie responses confidently though both the farkas and hybrid can hear the fast pace of her heart beat.

Scarlett rolls her eyes,never understanding the reason why they would all risk their lives for Elena.

"oh,there's no need to blame"Klaus tells her nonchalantly.

"Love,tell her to bring him in." Klaus then says looking at his mate.

Bonnie scrunches her brows as her face fulls with confusion not understanding what he's talking about,Elena and Matt match the look.

She does as told by pulling her phone and quickly texting Rebekah.

Just as Rebekah is a about to unlock Caroline's,she hears the ping for her own phone.

She sighs looking at the the phone

"you will have to wait" before quickly setting it to the ground and walks over to a now awake Tyler.

Klaus continues to speak as Scarlett puts her phone back into her pocket

"Your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable problems"

Scarlett crosses her arms over her chest while saying

"And since you made the problem,you are going to find solution for us"

"Time to shine,Wolfie"She says grabbing him by the neck and begins to drag him towards the gym and threw the doors.

"Get off me!"Tyler's voice fills the gym,echoing slightly.

"Hush now" Rebekah tells him, as she continues to drag him into the gym.

Klaus begins to speak once Rebekah is standing in front of them with Tyler in her grip,"I'd you all to meet my sister, Rebekah"