fαиαℓє

ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ sᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ☽☽

☽☽

"This is such a bad idea" Scarlett grumbles as she stared blankly at the bright blue sky outside the car window.

She and Klaus left Portland the night before and were now 10 minutes away from Mystic Falls. The Hybrids were to meet them there.

"You've been saying that for the past hour, love" Klaus chuckles, glancing at from the road to her.

"Because it is! We are walking into a trap, Nik!" The she wolf exclaims turning to away from the moon and to her mate.

"We will be fine, My love. Our Hybrids will make sure of that." Klaus tells her calmly, pulling their intertwine hands and kisses hers.

"They better, because if you get hurt, i'm painting Mystic falls red" Scarlett responds seriously though a wide grin spread across her pale pink  lips.

Klaus smirks and kisses her hand again.

"We will win, love. Like we always have"

☾☾

Scarlett stood in front of a long mirror assessing herself.

She hated being inside of the Lockwood mansion. It made her utterly uncomfortable and uneasy.

The soulmates had arrived to Mystic falls just before night fall. Klaus went off to set up all his game pieces while Scarlett got herself ready for the party.

She couldn't believe this was going to be her homecoming. That she would be the only one in her family to make it here. That even with everything going on she was still passing school...well more like homeschool.

"I don't know if your here Sawyer but I promise we will graduate together." Scarlett mumbles as she stares into the mirror.

A knock on the door drags the she wolf to reality. She could hear loud music, people talking and cheering.

"Come in!" She calls out, tuning her ears to block out the extra noises.

Klaus walks into the room, his eyes immediately lock with Scarlett's in the mirror.

She smiles at him, flatting her dress with her hands.

Klaus walks closer till he stands right behind her. He wraps his arms around her waist and rests his head on her shoulder.