𝔩𝔛

sᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴀɴᴅ

☽☽

My mind ran hundred miles a minute as my heart did the same, i stared into his eyes. He was here, he was fully here, staring to my eyes like he's looming into my soul, his face splits into breath taking smirk before he speaks

"Hello,love"

2 hour earlier

Scarlett didn't hear from Elijah after she left the Salvatores house, she thought he would have at least called her to see if she was ok and that was yesterday.

Today after she got up and ready for no reason as she didn't plan to go to school,She got a call from Elena saying she needed her help. Alaric was the Salvatore house and Jenna is ready to shoot him if it isn't Alaric so,like the kind person she is,The she wolf sped out of her house and to the Salvatore house.

She wanted to see him, Her wolf wanted to see him.

Part of her hoped is was Klaus and the other hoped it wasn't.

She just wanted to know.

She repeated in her head as she sped into the house to where she heard voices.

Scarlett found Jenna Sommers pointing a cross bow Alaric causing to her pause next to the fearful human.

She looked at him noticing that his scent has  changed to wood and bourbon. She sniffed again to be sure and it wasn't the same sent of chocolate wine and death anymore.

Scarlett looked pass him and saw Elijah Elena and Damon watching him carefully not fully believing that it was Alaric and not Klaus.

"Look at me"Scarlett demands calmly,stepping in between the crossbow and Alaric.

"Why? Scarlett? What the hell is going on?"Alaric asks frantically but still does what she asked, She looked into his eyes not getting the flashes as she did before.

This was Alaric,not Klaus,its the real Alaric.

"Its the real him" The Farkas tells them,moving out of the way.

"How can you be so sure?" Elena and Jenna ask at the same time.

"His scent is back to bourbon and wood"Scarlett answers nonchalantly,leaving out the flashes part purposely.

"Also he can't act like that" She gesture to his rigid body and nervous glaces "And be Klaus" She finishes with a innocent smile when she gets a glare from Alaric as she lean against the door way.