𝔩𝔩

ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜʟ ʀᴀɴ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀᴄᴇs

☽☽

After hours of walking, they arrive at a abandoned house in the middle of seemingly no where. Scarlett waits behind a tree as a man takes Elena out of the car and into the house.

Scarlett follows Elena's heart beat and the mans foots steps from outside as she looks for a place to look inside.

The mans foot steps stop just as she finds a window to look inside. When she does she sees Elena still passed out and a very unpredictable vampire standing over her.

After a few very long minutes of watching from a window,a girl walks into the room and calmly says "Trevor. control your self."

He was about to bite Elena neck,who had just woke up.

The man sighs and stands up,

He says "buzz kill"

then walks out of the room.

The girl then looks at Elena and comments

"wow you look exactly like her"

Elena begins to say she's not Katherine while the girl keeps telling her to be quiet.

When the girl finally looks like she's had enough, She slaps Elena that makes her fly back into the couch, Scarlett bites her lip to resist the urge to laugh.

☾☾

Listening to them speak it told Scarlett new information that she didn't know, Elena is the one that has to die to break a curse and the originals want her.

The originals are big bad guys that Scarlett now really wants to meet.

After about 20 minutes of nothing, Scarlett start to get bored of watching Elena sit there doing nothing while Trevor and Rose while they argued about something.

An idea pops into Scarlett's head causing her to smirk devilishly. She slipped through a yet it be covered window.

Once she's in, she walks behind Elena and grab the whiskey that sits on the little table behind her take a sip then whispers "boo" into Elena's ear.

Elena jumps and lets out a cry of fear while Scarlett take another sip and laughs because the look on her face was utterly priceless.

"calm down Elena, it's only me" Scarlett says innocently with a smile

"Scarlett!" Elena whisper shouts her eyes widening and instantly hugs the girl, Scarlett hugs the girl back much to her distaste.

Elena pulls away just as Trevor and Rose rush into the room to see what's wrong when Rose spots Scarlett.