𝔛𝔩𝔛

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ ʙᴇ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ☽☽

☽☽

The Small Farkas stares at the big "Mystic Falls City Limit" sigh as thousands of thoughts invade her mind.

Tomorrow would be Sawyers  and I's First day of senior year.

"Stefan is waking up again" Rebekah calls from inside the U-haul sitting on one of the coffins picking at her nails.

Scarlett had Klaus pull over when they reached the sign, As her mind was going into a frenzy and she needed a minute to cool down before reaching the horrid town.

Stefan goes to speak but Nik snaps his neck before he could.

Scarlett let out a sigh, glancing over the sign again walking back towards them.

"I'm good now" The she wolf says, looking at them from outside of the truck.

They both get out of the back u-Haul,While Klaus pulls down the door and locks it up Rebekah gives her a side hug.

The Farkas give a small lopsided smile as a thanks and the blonde returns it.

Once Klaus is down locking it up they all walk to the front,Nik gets in the divers side Rebekah in the passenger side and Scarlett in the middle seat.

Tonight is senior prank night.

☾☾

Klaus pulls over in the middle of the town Square, to let Stefan finally know where we are and for Scarlett and Rebekah to get food.

"Come on i need fries" The she wolf whines as Rebekah pulls on her shoes at the pace of a turtle.

Klaus chuckles as he opens the back of the U-haul revealing a still very 'asleep' Stefan.

"what are 'fries'?" Rebekah asks, finally finishing putting on her shoes.

"The most amazing food after chocolate of course" Scarlett answer as she loops her arm with the red head as they walk towards Klaus and the back of the U-haul.

"I haven't had chocolate in decades" Rebekah tells her, pouting as Klaus hops inside of the U-haul after he's in he turns and holds out his hands to help them up.

Once they are all in Klaus shuts the door from the inside.

Nik sits on a coffin and Scarlett stand nexts to him while Rebekah stays standing by the door.

"He's still sleep-dead" The she wolf says, kicking Stefans foot.

He almost instantly starts moving.

"oh wow, i'm so magical"She jokes, causing both Mikelsons to laugh.

Stefan flinches upwards and flinches slightly into the U-haul wall when he sees  Scarlett and Klaus.