𝔩

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ

☽☽

Scarlett Farkas stood with a glass of champagne in hand,flirting with a random party goer,in the large backyard of the Lockwood mansion.

She was supposed to be looking for Katherine with the the rest of her 'friends'.They had come up with the plan to kill Katherine tonight.

All for Elena.

Scarlett didn't get why, Elena is brat who's always trying to get her self killed and gets someone else killed in the process.

The she wolf had yet to tell her friend of their plan and she was beginning to worry she wouldn't get the chance.

"Hey,would you mind getting me a refill?" Scarlett asks the man with a flirtatious smile,when she caught sight of one of Salvatores.

The boy smiled and nodded taking the class from the red head.

"Do you see her?" Damon Salvatore asks,walking down steps to stand next to his brother as Scarlett walked over to them.

"Nope. But knowing Katherine she won't show until she wants to be seen" Scarlett answers,flicking her ginger locks over her shoulder as she stood next to Stefan.

They both nod in agreement.

"You sure you can do this?" Stefan asks as he looks around at the crowd.

"Pft who you're talking too I killed a family of werewolves who has never been killed by a vampire," Damon boasts while looking at the crowd and Stefan at the same time.

Scarlett held back a growl that wishes to be released from her throat and subtly glared as she eyed the crowd a head of the party.

He says that as if he saved the world by killing her family.

"One that's not what I meant and two Im just saying I had the chance to kill her and I hesitated," Stefan explains it him, turning his head to him before looking away.

"Well, That is the fork in the road between you and me, my friend. I don't hesitate." The stupider Salvatore tells him and Scarlett can practically hear the smirk on his face

Stefan hums sarcastically in response.

"You did spend 145 years loving her. It could happen" Scarlett chimes in, turning her head to look at Damon.

Damon turns his head to look at them both

"I won't hesitate" he proclaims, his voice suddenly serious.

"Okay," Stefan gives up, nodding his head and walks down the steps and into the crowd and Damon stays where they were.

Her boy toy suddenly appeared again and the Farkas give a faux smile to the older Salvatore before going of with the boy.

☾☾

Scarlett had pretend to take a hit to be able
to watch Katherine beat the Salvatores
and it was the highlight of her night— well that and hearing Elena in pain.

Yes, It sounds a bit psychotic but these people all played a part in killing her family.

She wasn't able to tell the vampire doppelgänger of their plans,but Katherine seemed to have had it covered.

Sorta.

After the Katherine's witch 'killed' Katherine with the moonstone, Scarlett got bored.

She was on her way to her car when she spot the brat herself talking to Jeremy Gilbert, the only person in this town,Scarlett doesn't despise completely seeing as he didn't know what his friends did.

Scarlett watches Elena as her wolf begs to be let out to kill her.

The Farkas bloodline has the very rare thing that lets them feel their wolf self even in wolf form. It was like another person in their head but more animalistic. That's how they learn to turn at will,you don't push way your wolf you embrace it.

Scarlett slows her steps when she sees another person in a mask grab Elena and cover her mouth with his hand and what she believes to be a chloroform drenched hand towel.

Scarlett smirks,here comes drama.

She follows the man to a car where he puts her in the back seat of it.She is then momentarily distracted when the voices of Caroline and Tyler fill her ears.

When she focus back on the man and the car, Shes see his body on the floor and a bite on his neck, the tail lights of the car as it drives down the road.

Scarlett contemplates weather she should go after them.

Its either she goes after Elena, be nosey and possibly watch her die or go home a drink till she passes out.

Her nosiness won as she speeds down the road following the car.

☽☽

Hope y'all enjoyed chapter oneee and i hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

The outfit for this chapter(with out the necklace and ring):

Don't forget to Vote Comment & Follow!

Cyaaa  ❥

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝