𝔩𝔩𝔩

ᴀʟʟ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ; sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍs☽☽

☽☽

Scarlett sat with a careless smile as she continued to eat, in front of her family's killer,

He stared at her a with smirk until he finally spoke

"Elena told me how you found her,so tell me how in the hell did you,a freakin' werewolf, not able to stop them?"

Scarlett roll her eyes and pop a fry in her mouth,

because i couldn't care less

"Well you see, i was inside of the mansion trying find something to shake my killer headache,you know i did get rammed with a door a few hours ago" Scarlett explains dramatically pointing at her head with a pout.

"And i saw her get taken by one of the windows,like i said two far away to stop them"She finishes explaining normally,tossing yet another fry in her mouth.

Damon nods accepting her story.

The red head smirked internally at this,they really believed anything she said. She knew she was a good actress but honestly how easy it was to convince them, like times like this,made her question how they all haven't been torn down by other bad guys.

"So how's the head wolfy?"he asks chuckling,taking one of her fries.

"Sore as hell" She replies calmly with a smirk tossing yet another fry in her mouth.

"Kathrine got you good, kid" The Salvatore chuckles amused though he was slightly worried the night before.

"I know,I really need to touch up on my reflex skills" The red head chimes rubbing her head to add to her dramatics.

Suddenly,Scarlett's mind began flooding with the images of her family and that night.Almost as if warning her she had spent to much time alone with the vampire. She usually did when she was around Damon but she usually had control over them,the horrid memories, but she couldn't get control over them this time,she couldn't force them down.

She stared at Damon she tried and tried to push the horror filled memories from her mind,as she bit her cheek from saying something that would completely blow her cover.

"Shit! Sorry Salvatore, I forgot I got a paper due" Scarlett quickly giving up as she stands from the table.

"Alright Fox, have fun with that" Damon chuckles with a grimaces at the thought of doing a paper.

"See ya salvatore" Scarlett salutes the Raven vampire before exiting the Grill.

The she wolf didn't take notice someone following her,to wrapped up in the storm of her mind.

She did notice once she got onto her porch. She turned around instantly,flashing her K9s, fake gold eyes and claws without a second thought.

Younger generation Farkas' can mask their scent and change their eye color to blend in with normal werewolves. It was to hide their superiority and from Lockwoods.