є ρ ι ℓ σ g υ є

Scarlett Farkas was pronounced dead.

The Portland pack morned the lost of one their Alphas.

The werewolves who worshiped the Farkas bloodline mourned the lost of the last Farkas.

The mighty Klaus Mikealson fell at the lost of his soulmate. Half of him was gone. The one person he started to believe would never leave him. The woman he loves more then himself,was gone.

He had no way of changing it. There was no witch that was powerful enough to do the spell that would resurrect her.

Klaus laid her body to rest in the Farkas crypt off by the town county line,deep in the woods.He hoped she would be at peace there.He hoped she was with her brother.

He hoped she was happy.

The Hybrid missed her.More than anything else.

But he had to get his family back.Stefan had stolen the coffins that held his siblings the night Scarlett died.

They were the only thing he had left.So he didn't let himself morn her death for longer than 2 days.He called for Roman (Scarlett's snake) to be brought to mystic falls so he had at least a small reminder of his soulmate.

Scarlett Farkas was dead yet her body continued to heal.Her wolf and soul locked away inside her corpse for seven days.

☽☽

The sun had just gone down,a cool breeze flowed through the trees. Owls and Crickets heard from all around.Deep in the woods in a old crypt laid the body of Scarlett Farkas.Her body looking healthy yet no heart beat.A angry red line stretch across her pale neck from ear to ear.

The stone room was quiet compared to the outside world.

A small thump was heard,and another one slightly louder then the last and another following the previous.

Scarlett eyes suddenly shoot open,following a loud gasp.

☽☽

Querencia is officially overrrrr. I wanted to say thank you to each and everyone of you. I honestly never tonight this book would go anywhere let alone get so many reads and votes. Thank you to all those you left comments, your comments honestly gave me motivation to continue writing they showed me that people actually cared of what i was writing and for the story. I also wanted to say thank to those who stuck by me when i had to take down the story and edit it each time. Thank you for coming back and reading!

Don't worry this is not the end for Scarlett and Klaus,obviously,i couldn't do that to y'all or myself. Book 2 is already in the works and i'll probably start putting up chapters in September or early October. Follow me for updates!

Hopefully i'll see you all soon 😀

Byeeeee