V̶𝔩𝔩

ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴇɴᴄᴇ

☽☽

The utterly annoying school bell rang informing the students and staff that lunch and classes had began.
It's finally lunchtime for the Red head and she was starving. She had literally ran out of her last class when the teacher told them they could go.

When She finally reached the lunchroom,she gets her lunch,then sit at one of the empty tables not feeling like being around people.

As she munching on her lunch, She hears someone sit in front of her.

"How can I help you bonbon?," She sighs, looking up.

"Can I talk to you?" She asks, looking at the werewolf with a small worried smile.

"Sure, what's up?" Scarlett smiled, looking over at her

"So it's about Klaus-" Bonnie cuts off when Elena sits down next to her

"Nice of you join us, Elena," Scarlett cheers,playfully as she takes a sip of her water.

"Have you asked her yet?" Elena asks Bonnie ignoring the she wolf's comment.

"Asked me what?" The she wolf asks, putting down the now half empty water bottle.

They both look at her then as Elena says" we need your help"

Scarlett laughs,then says  after sobering up,

"what is it you two really need? You never ask me for help i just simply do it"

"We need you to help kill him" Elena answers before Bonnie could.

Scarlett expression drops, Her eyes harden as her lips pull into a line.

"No. I told you when we met i find and catch, you do the killing" Scarlett replies her voice motor tone and slightly eerie.

Before anyone could say anything else Dana comes up to the table.

"This is going to sound freaky, But this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you're going to the dance tonight," she explains to Scarlett has she leans on the table.

"Um," Scar says, confused glancing at Elena and Bonnie.

"Tell him I have a boyfriend," The she wolf says, not feeling like dealing with boys today.