Out of Sight ×3.0×

Ahh, its here! The Brave Hero Arc, it will be composed of alot of things ranging from positive to absolutely negative and depressing. Expect the worst after a few chapters in the arc. ^^

CHAPTER 20: The Hero Sports Festival (Pt.2)

"Its time for this year's students to enter the first-year stage!"

-

"The U.A Sports Festival! The huge battle where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year." Present Mic commentated, explaining to those who have yet to hear about it.

"Anyways, this class are the guys! The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Hero Course, Class 1-A, am I right?!" The crowd roared upon seeing the students in their training uniforms that consisted of blue, red and white.

"Uwaah, I can hear their shouts.." Izuku muttered as Shinso and Todoroki were by his sides to guide him through their mini parade.

"Will we be able to give our best performance being watched by so many people?" Iida looked around at the filled stadium of pro-heroes who were gathered from all around the world.

"This is also part of the training required to become a brave hero." He added as the green-head took notice of his small speech.

"Man, he's going overboard with that praise. Even im getting nervous! Aren't you too Bakugo?" Kirishima asked, looking at the blond in front of him

"Fúck no, im getting even more into it, shítty hair." He muttered a string of cuss words with just a single sentence.

"This class hasn't been given much airtime, but this class is also full of talent! Hero Course, Class 1-B!" The loud pro-hero introduced as the next group of students came into view.

"Next up, General Studies Classes C, D, and E!"

"Support Course Classes F,G, and H are also here too!"

"And last but not the least, Business Course, Classes I,J, and K!"

The crowd's roars got louder as all of the first year's were here.

"All of U.A's first year's are here now!"

"We're just here to make those guys look better,huh?" A guy from the general studies class muttered.

"Ugh, Im totally not feeling it."

-

"Alright, everybody! It's time for the student pledge!" R-Rated hero, Midnight announced at the stage. Her outfit making the guy pro-heroes swoon and even the other first year's.

"Representing this year's student is Izuku Midoriya from Class 1-A!!" The classes grew silent as the green-headed male made his way to the platform with Kaki's assitance, luckily without him  stumbling.

He pulled a closed-eye smile, his iconic beam of angelic light that seemed to always warm you up even just a tiny bit.

"I'll pledge that.. No matter who you are, your quirk, your status or class.. Everyone has the right to be a hero, and this sports festival will all help us achieve what we want to become." His mouth was relatively far from the mic, but even so the little speech he made shocked most of the first year's. They weren't expecting such a polite and warm speech.

The whole stadium was silent before not one, but two silent and slow claps echoed from group of students; specifically 1-A. It soon turned into a silent applause with no shouts or screams to hear. It felt like a formal occasion.