Out of Sight ×1.3×

CHAPTER 3: Family & Unwanted Attention.

The two pro-heroes just HAD to process everything that just happened to them, it was all so sudden and was just so incredibly difficult to take in.

They were hit with a mix of shock, sadness, and grief. It also felt like they lost members of a family.

Yes, a family. That's what they were, as short as 10 months was, it was a thought to consider what the 5 would be called.

"What did they want with..Mido-chin?" Pixie-bob sighed after informing a few pro-heroes about the incident that just occured to them.

"My guess is as good as yours. It must have something to do with that quirk of his." Tiger concluded as he stared at the two lifeless corpses that were wrapped in blankets.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It was dark. Well, it was always somber for Izuku but today it was dimmer than usual.

The young boy heard incoherent whispers and mutters that he couldn't quite comprehend. He could pick up some bits here and there.

"..Son? Him?"

"..Here?"

"Soka-san..? Ryuko? Tora? Tomo-chan?" The young soul called out, the gossip coming to a stop. It was soon filled again like flies surrounding a light.

"Who?"

"What..name?"

"Quiet...here."

The chattering died down and Izuku heard footsteps coming closer to him.

"My son! Fancy seeing you here." He chuckled rather darkly.

"Papa?" Izuku smiled, his eyes shining underneath the blindfold, he could recognize his father's voice anywhere.

"Where were you? I missed you!"

"I came to save you from that horrible mother of yours. She left you all alone, right?" Hisashi said, Izuku could hear the smile in his father's voice.

"She did." He was hit with a pang of sadness.

"Come now, little Izuku. Papa has a room for you here." Hisashi offered a hand, which Izuku didn't take due to his lack of eye sight and stood up.

"Where is it?" Izuku asked.

"What about Soka-san? Is she not gonna cook for me anymore? Where's Tora?" The villain was asked a handful of questions.

"They traveled! Pro-heroes are busy after all." He reasoned; the young boy believing it blindly.

"What am I gonna do here,Papa?" Izuku asked curiously, noticing he doesn't have his cane.

"Ah..Just a few experiments here and there. I do hope you don't mind." Hisashi said, it was more of a command.

"Will they hurt?" The young boy tilted his head, fumbling with his fingers.

"Hm, well.. Just a little bit, but you're a big boy now, right Izuku?" He asked, slight excitement filling his statement.

"Yeah! I am." Izuku chortled, pumping his fist in the air hoping it wouldn't hit anyone.

"..Sensei who's that?" A raspy voice asked, it sounded like he was around 13-16 years old.

"Ah, Tomura. This is my son, Izuku. Izuku meet my student, Tomura Shigaraki." Hisashi introduced the two.

"Hi!" Izuku held out a hand to where he presumed the teen was, it was scarily accurate.

"I don't think thats a good idea, unless you're asking for death." Shigaraki snickered.

"O..oh, I see. S..sorry." He stuttered, pulling his hand back.

"Mr.Compress, bring the brat to an extra.. 'room'." Shigaraki quoted using two fingers on each hand.

"Yes, sir! Come with me,boy." Mr. Compress grabbed his wrist.

"Let me show you your brand new room; you're gonna love it."

--------------------

Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank you all so much for stopping by this story.

I would like to mention BNHAisLifeuuu for being the first one to vote on this story and especially commenting very encouraging things!

Hope to see you all on the next chapter, Toodles!~