Out of Sight ×1.4×

CHAPTER 4: Forgotten Trust & A Favor

This truly isn't what the young soul expected, he felt robbed. Robbed of his own opinions and choices. It felt worse than being in prison, the feeling has slowly gotten to his mind. Making the boy unable to feel any sort of movement to rebel.

Izuku's first taste of light wasn't the most pleasant, he could see white lab coats and shiny goggles that could blind his eyes. They tried to gouge his eyeballs out several times, but the last time the men in the lab coat tried to do that; they were met with a lifeless and somewhat frozen body. Their dead body.

The young boy preferred it more when he was with the pro-heroes. He still didn't know two of his closest one's died. Izuku didn't know a single thing.

He tried to stop them several times, it all ended up being worthless efforts.

After countless times of fruitless experiments, the man himself All For One got bored. So he decided to do something more productive.

The young soul didn't want to talk, see, or hear his father anymore. He was in utter despair that this was what the man had in mind.

Ⓐ ⒻⒺⓌ ⓂⓄⓇⒺ ⓇⒺⒸⓀⓁⒺⓈⓈ ⓇⒺⓉⓄⓇⓉⓈ ⓁⒶⓉⒺⓇ

On your left,

To your right,

Behind you!

The voice chimed in the young soul's mind, it was a soothing one and somewhat comfortable to listen to. It felt like the young boy had the best friend he couldn't have. Izuku would've preferred this quirk any day other than the deadly quirk that stole his ability to see the world's beauty and one's that the young boy holds close to his heart.

Izuku had gotten himself a friend, sure to others it was just black flexible and malleable mist but to the sightless boy, they were a close one indeed.

(This quirk is eerily similar to Tokoyami's yet quite different at the same time. I'll explain the difference in a seperate chapter.)

He had to thank his father for such a treat, the boy didn't know this was his reward for being a big boy.

But at what cost? 

Why would he give him this?

What would he have to do in order to keep his friend?

                   ☯

"It seems your little friend is helping you fight, Izuku. Isn't that great?" Hisashi smirked. he was planning something.

Izuku nodded, it seemed like Shigaraki was getting tired as he heard him panting, similar to that of a hyper dog.

"Now that you have a quirk that can help you, do your dad a favor alright?"

Here it was, the favor.

"..What is it?" Izuku asked, his voice was void of emotion.

"Well, I intend to use your quirk, your original quirk. Since daddy can't borrow it, you have to do it yourself." He smiled.

"Eh? You mean..kill them?" The young boy's voice wavered, which the man didn't like.

"Why is your voice wavering? Didn't you kill people already? Whats the difference?" Hisashi bombarded him with questions Izuku didn't have answers to.

He stayed quiet, deriving not a single answer from the questions his father asked.

"It seemed like I made myself clear, excellent."

-------------------

Next chapter will not be a chapter, if you get what I mean. Its a short explanation of Izuku's original quirk abd the quirk his dad gave him!