A Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

Jungkook ran in the kitchen .

"Taehyung listen some offices had came to talk to you about the night of the incident "

"W-what, jungkook please s-send them back , i-i don't want to meet anyone "

"Listen to me , you have to talk to them you are their only witness "

"B-but I'm too scared what if-"

"Nothing will happen trust me I'll be there beside you ok "

Taehyung nodded sadly.

"And yeah in front of them your name is Lee Taeyong , we came up with this name to hide your identity ok "

"Hmm but you promise to stay with me the whole time "

"I promise in fact if you tell them everything like a good boy I will give you a kiss "

Taehyung face brighten up hearing that.

"Really "

"Yes now let's go "

"No first give me a kiss right now "

"You are such a baby '' jungkook kissed him on his cheeks .

Taehyung and jungkook entered in the living room. Jungkook can feel Taehyung tensed up seeing two officers in front of him so he lightly caress his back to insure him that he is there .

"Mr Lee please take a seat " jinyoung said to Taehyung .

Taehyung quietly sat down as jungkook was gonna sit IU speak up .

"Mr Jeon we will like to have a conversation with Mr Lee privately "

"But he needs me , he can't talk to strangers normally you know his mental health"

"Mr Jeon we are well aware of it but please try to understand we can't have a private conversation in front of you "

Jinyoung eyes went towards jungkook's neck and saw a fresh hickey jungkook noticed it and quickly covered it up .

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was holding his hands tightly and then towards the officers . He whispered a sorry in Taehyung's ears and went in his room leaving a nervous Taehyung behind. He really didn't want to leave him alone , he was looking so betrayed but it was for his best .

_______________________________________

"So Mr Lee explain us what happened that night or better tell us what you exactly did that day , from the morning. " jinyoung asked .

"I woke up at 8 am after breakfast I had a class with Dr Kim at 10 after that I watched TV till 12 pm then I had lunch and at 2 to 4 pm I spend time with Dr Eunwoo , lastly after having my medicines I fell asleep ."

Jinyoung was surprised how did he remembered everything from that day , wasn't his mental health not stable .

"Ok so everything was fine till then , then what happened around 6pm ?" Jinyoung asked curiously .

"I was sleeping when I heard Nancy noona's scream , I got panic and hid under my bed , then I saw a tall guy with a mask on his face he pulled her till my room , and then he hit her on her head very hard and she fall down . "

"Then what you did " IU asked .

"I couldn't figure out what I should do , I screamed for help but no one was there then I wrapped myself in my blanket and cried I was so scared then I didn't knew when I fall asleep "

"So that masked guy didn't noticed you "

"No I was hiding under the bed "

"He just went away after killing her "