ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ

Bắt đầu từ đầu

She answers, looking around her empty room. She had packed her belongings the night before, to be ready for her departure.

A few hours later, the woman with silver hair was sitting next to Jenna who was stuffing her mouth with meat.

In front of her was Zaneri next to a huge man, Theo who was eating peacefully.

She was looking at the person beside her who was trying to stuff her cheeks with food, denying her advances wanting to eat without Jenna stuffing her face.

"Jenna, Stop! I can eat by myself!"

"But you eat so little~ you need to eat more!"

Just before she can reply to the girl who was trying to stuff her cheeks, a woman's face with jet black hair appeared in front of her.

"Merlin? This is a bit unusual, we usually talk when it's dark. What is it? Did something happen?"

Ignoring Jenna's actions from earlier, she focused on the mage who had suddenly called in the middle of the day. 

Calls from the two mages was not that unusual, as they talk everyday for daily reports of her son.

"(Y/n) Camelot was attacked."

As soon as she heard Merlin say those words, the piece of meat on her chopsticks dropped.

"What?"

She couldn't believe what she heard, despite her low and calm voice. She was infuriated, who was such a fool to attack the Kingdom of Camelot?

"Where's Arthur? Is he alright?"

"He's alright, jeez (Y/n) you worry too much."

"I don't believe you, I'm coming right now."

"Wait what? (Y/n) don't be reckless you don't even know if you can control your powers yet."

"Oh that? It's fine, I was planning on coming back tomorrow anyways. Might as well do it now when my son might be injured. Well see you later Merlin."

With a flick of a finger the screen that was showing Merlin's face disappeared. Turning her face at the people who she had lived with for almost 3 years.

"Guys I-"

"We know (Y/n), just go. It's not like we won't see each other anymore."

Turning her head to face the blonde who was just recently stuffing her face with food.

She was smiling right at her, sadness in her eyes but she knew how much Arthur hold great importance to her.

"Come back anytime (Y/n)"

She heard Zaneri say, next to her a nodding Theo.

"Thank you guys, don't worry I'll come back someday."

The silver-head says smiling, right before she flicked her fingers and teleported to where her son is. Not forgetting her belongings.

A woman's body suddenly popped up in a blink of light. The silver head immediately teleported when Merlin, the person she entrusted her son, the most important person in her life right now, a message of what had happened.

"Arthur! My baby are you alright?! I immediately came when Merlin informed me of what happened!"

As soon as she arrived at the castle, she immediately scanned her son for any serious injuries or any injury at all.

"Mother? What why are you here so suddenly?!"

"I heard that Camelot was attacked! I was so worried!"

 "Mother, I'm really fine. You worry too much they're just scratches."

While at the sound of the woman's voice, Meliodas had experienced a sudden pain coming from his head.

He didn't know what it was but turned to the newly arrived woman who was supposedly to be Arthur's Mother.

At the sight of her, he was stunned at her features and felt that something was so familiar about her.

On a split second, the pain when he heard her voice came back and it was more excruciating than before.

He fell right down, on his knees, holding his head. The sins took noticed and was worried of what had happened to their captain.

"Captain?!"

They couldn't do anything as no one can use healing magic.

When Merlin rushed to the side of blond who had just fainted, She immediately picked up Meliodas with magic and carried with to a room.

Merlin couldn't just use Cure Angel as the pain Meliodas is experiencing is not a sickness and it might even cause some discomfort to their captain who was suffering from a devastating headache.

 (Y/n) was looking at what happened unaware of the male's identity. 

"Are they going to be fine?"

"Don't worry Mother, he's really strong you know! I've seen it myself!"

"Well if you say so, but he really does resemble someone I know." 

Thinking of her passed lover who she had never found in her years of travelling.

'No. It's not him. Please do not be him.'

Still looking at the direction of the group had taken.

'Just when I had forgotten about him. So please do not be him.'

-------

-Cure Angel is Merlin's magic item No. 48, which is a demonic caterpillar-like creature that is used for healing.

(A/N)

-Helloooo~ I know I haven't updated in like a month and a half tehee~ so sorryyy but I sorta have a writer's block towards this story but other story ideas won't stop popping up in my head.

Alsoooooo~ I have another story published! it's a Sakusa Kiyoomi x Reader! titled Zinnia. 

yessss the anti-social Sakusa from Haikyuu ehee

I'm currently so obsessed with him he's like so hot and cute at the same time *cough* ignore that but yes I'm obsessed with him.

And like I'm currently filling this hole in my heart cause Haikyuu just ended :(( 

But don't mind I'm not discontinuing this story~