ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ

After wandering for a few weeks she decided to set camp for the night.

The view was quite lovely.

With different types of flowers in the valley.

She decided to sit at the very middle and watch the sunset.

With her things under the shade of the nearest tree.

She watched the blue sky changes to different colors.

"It's quite different today"

She says while staring at the sky.

From blue to different shades of purple and pink.

"It's usually in the range of orange and yellows.."

She smiles at the scene that she has experience today.

'If only I can stop time and see this scene forever'

Slowly turning to a dark shade of blue and the stars slowly appearing.

She lays down on the lush green grass.

Still staring at the sky now of full of bright stars.

She slowly closes her eyes imagining herself with the stars dancing and twinkling brightly.

Until she falls asleep with her thoughts still playing in her dreams.

The next thing she knew there was the sound of grass being stepped on and the sound of a horse.

She slowly opens her eyes, a bit startled with the sudden light hitting her eyes.

She groans, slowly sitting up and rubbing her eyes by the sudden pain she experienced.

"Oh my, why are you all alone here dear?"

She hears a womans voice, looking at the direction she heard the voice.

"You poor thing.."

The woman says with a concerned tone to her voice.

Her blurred eyesight slowly becoming clear, she sees a woman probably in her early forties, holding a child with her right hand.

The woman was looking at her with pity and concerning eyes.

"Oh dear.."

She let's go of the child next to her and takes off the shawl around her shoulders.

The woman slowly makes her way towards her with the shawl in her hands and puts it around the girl.

"Come on dear, stand up."

The woman helps the girl with silvery hair stand up and walks her to her carriage.

The girl looks at the woman with confuse eyes, wondering who the woman is.

"You must be hungry, here eat this dear."

She hands the girl with small frame a bowl with soup in it and a piece of bread.

"My names Akemi, and this here is Hiro, my son."

The woman named Akemi gently smiles at her.

"Don't be shy dear, eat up."

The girl picks up the spoon and slowly puts it in her mouth. With unfamiliar but tasty flavors fills her tastebuds.

"It's delicious.."

The woman smiles at the compliment.

"I'm glad you like it dear, so what's your name?"

"My name is (Y/n), ma'am."

The silver-head answers while continuing to fill herself with the food given to her.

In truth she didn't need to eat, as she survived with no food for centuries. But she couldn't just reject the womans kindness.

"(Y/n)-nee-shama why awe you alown?"

The little boy named Hiro asks with a cute tone in his voice.

"I'm traveling."

She answers softly, putting her hand on top of Hiro's head gently patting him.

"Oh dear, where are your parents?"

Akemi's asks with a concerned tone.

"I-- I.. don't..."

Akemi looks at her softly understanding her situation.

"Well why don't you tag along with us (Y/n) dear?"

The silver-head was surprised at her offer.

"We're traveling merchants so we go to all sorts of places. My husbands just in the forest getting some firewood.

"We can always have another child to our family"

(Y/n)'s ruby eyes suddenly tears up at the words blurted out by the woman.

The woman chuckles at the scene in front of her slowly patting her long silver hair.

"Nee-shama dun cwy."

Hiro hugs the crying girl, trying to comfort her.

"I-- I just never experienced this kind of kindness for a while"

She sobs, as she hasn't felt kindness from another person in years.

Ever since he never returned, she forgot the feeling of being cared for by somebody.

"Don't worry we'll take care of you"

The woman hugs the sobbing girl comforting her until she stopped.

After the emotional scene, Akemi's husband, Hisato came back and welcomed (Y/n) like his own.