ⓝⓘⓝⓔ

As years passed, she was still with the family that took her in.

They eventually knew the truth about her, being able to live for centuries.

She was able to open up about her life, some still being kept a secret.

They accepted her fully and treated her the same. Even when her appearance never changed.

As their parents grew weak, they couldn't travel like before any longer.

So they settled down in the far south of Britannia.

They were in the territory of The Kingdom of Camelot.

Though they still chose to live in a small town, to live a quiet and peaceful life.

Hiro, her little brother met and married a woman who had stunning amber hair.

A year of their marriage they had a daughter, who had her mother's hair and her father's violet eyes.

They named her Yua which means binding love.

As this was the silver-head's first niece. She took care of her like her own child.

Alas, happy moments don't last.

Their Father had taken his last breath.

The funeral was silent with only tears falling down their faces.

Their mother was weak and this scenario had taken a toll on her.

She was bedridden with her illness, grieving and old age getting to her.

(Y/n) took special care of her, never leaving her side. Wanting to cherish the times that she has left.

They would always talk about stories when they were travelling.

Those were when they were still healthy and complete.

"(Y/n) dear.."

Her mother calls out to her to gain her attention, with her soft and weakened voice.

"Yes mama?"

She smiles slightly, gently holding her adoptive mother's hand.

"When I leave this world, promise me to fulfill your dreams."

The moment her mother said the word dream. She remembered the feeling she had before, longing.

She felt happy and devastated at the same time. As her mother still remembered her dream to see the world, but also that she was nearing her end.

"I promise you mama."

Still holding her mother's hand, she gently kisses the back of her hand.

A few weeks later, their mother passed.

In her funeral, she felt more miserable as she just lost the two people that treated her as their own child.

With her brother by her side, mourning at the lost of their mother. She vowed to protect the next generations of this family.

As promised she planned to travel again, but this time by herself.

Though before leaving the town in which she lived for a few years.

She gave her brother a ring, to pass to the next generations so she can always find them.

With a final goodbye to her last remaining family members.

She took off.

In the years that went by, without being by the side of her family.

She frequently sends letters about her experiences on her journey. Also never forgets to send gifts to her only beloved niece.

With those letters frequently coming her niece grew up knowing her existence, despite not knowing her appearance.

As her aunt went away when she was still quite young.

Her niece had grew up to become a beautiful young lady, that caught the attention of a lot of guys.

She eventually married a guy with many achievements, a holy knight.

It was love at first sight, and they immediately hit it off.

Years in their marriage she had a daughter in which she named after her aunt in which she had admired so much.

As when she was young, her father would tell stories about her aunt and about her adventures.

A few years passed her father has passed away and her daughter was now pregnant with a baby. 

The father was a knight just like her husband, you could even say that he was her husband's apprentice. 

But sadly, in a expedition they were killed by bandits as they were ambushed.

Yua, grieving at the lost of her father and husband. Also adding the lost of her daughter's lover was worried for her daughter.

She was almost due, and just lost her lover, the father of her child.

She suddenly remembers her aunt, who was travelling around the globe.

Her father told her that she was still alive and well. 

According to her father when we were in trouble or in need they would just need to call out through the ring that her aunt gave them, and she would come to where they are.

Yua closes her eyes and calls out to her aunt holding the ring around her finger tightly, hoping that what her father said would come true.

Then there was suddenly a hand patting her head.

"Little Yua, what's wrong? why did you call your aunt?"

She was astounded, as her aunt was really here.

She suddenly gives her aunt a hug while tears was falling down her face.