ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ

---------

At the first sight of sunlight, the door to a silver-head's room slammed open.

"(N/n)~ time to wake uppp!"

A blonde girl with her hair braided to one side burst into the room.

"Oh come on! You were so motivated when you first came here!"

The blonde walks up near the bed and jumps on top of the sleeping girl.

A painful groan was heard from below the sheets.

"Jenna-san why must you do this every morning?"

"Tehee~ why not? It's a fun way to wake someone up!"

Another groan escaped from the girl who was being crushed, trying to get out of the ex-goddess weight.

After a while the silver-head succeeded and stood up to stretch her muscles.

Her sore muscles aching from the blonde's harshness everyday.

"Nee~ (N/n) are you really leaving?"

Jenna questions, while laying down the bed, staring at the girl who was stretching.

The question caught the girl with ruby eyes attention, nodding answering her question.

"I've been here for about 2 years now right? I haven't seen my cute little Arthur in so longggg~"

She says in a cute voice thinking of her little son who was 14 when she left.

She had to leave right after her son's birthday, which saddened her deeply.

Leaving her son to a capable friend had lessen her worries, as she knew the mage would look after him.

"You do know he isn't little anymore right?"

A voice counters her statement about her beloved son. Standing near the door was a copy of the girl in her bed except that this girl had dark brown hair.

"Ugh! Why won't you let me have my moment Zaneri-san! I just want to see my little baby even if he's all grown up now!"

"We're having a feast today, now that you're finally leaving."

Zaneri's sentence softened (Y/n)'s heart, jumping towards her form to hug her.

"Zaneri-chan! You do care!"

The brunette stepping aside, letting the silver-head land on the ground.

"Just come out and help out."

Walking out of the room, followed by her twin leaving the girl inside the room.

"Be quick (N/n)-Chan~"

"Yeah! Be there in five!"