ⓕⓞⓤⓡ

I was stunned, staring at his glossy emerald eyes

I was stunned, staring at his glossy emerald eyes. Seeing how sincere his words were.

"Y/n?"

Waking up from my thoughts by the sound of his voice.

My eyes wents from different directions, my face grows hot at the single thought of his confession.

Thump

Thump

I stutter as the sound of my heart beating sounds louder

"Meli...I--"

He plops a pice of chocolate inside my mouth and puts his hand on the top of my head, gently patting it.

"It's alright, you don't have to respond right away.. I just wanted to let you know that I do have feelings for you."

He says, with a calm and understanding voice and a small smile on his face but his eyes says otherwise.

We ate all the different snacks he brought with the chocolates, like cookies & tarts.

As he was telling me about all sort of stories, mostly about adventures..

He had always told me that he wanted to travel the world.. and be free.

It's funny how that's the only thing we have in common.

He wanted to be free from his responsibilities, his brother and mostly his father.

While I've always wanted to get out of here.. experiencing the wonders of what it is like to actually live a free life.

Meliodas continues to blabber about his favorite stories.

While I was distracted to the point where, I was just plopping cookies inside my mouth and nodding my head at what he says.

I was thinking of all our memories together and thinking of what I feel about him.

His glossy emerald eyes.

Bright wide smile.

The way he laughs are just melodies to my ears...

Thump

As I was thinking of him my heart started to beat faster and louder than before.

'What is this..?'

Thump Thump

I started to feel all sorts of emotions, but I couldn't figure out what specific kind of emotion it is.

Then it suddenly struck me.

'Is this love..?'

Remembering our bittersweet memories together made me weak..

It made me laugh how clueless I was with this emotion.

Well.. I mean I have been stuck inside here and have never even experience what it is to fall in love.

All I did before my life of being sealed was study.. study.. and study... just to make my mother notice me and eventually love me.

Shaking off the thoughts of my mother, I focus on my savior, Meli...

I smiled staring at him while he was telling his favorite line for the 5th time.

"--When I was young, I've always wondered what it was like to be able to soar the seas, or fly across the sky. Now that I have experienced it, truly now I have experience my freedom---"

As he was finishing the quote, I chuckled at how childish be becomes when he says those lines.

"This is your fifth time telling that story"

He childishly smiled at me, his eyes filled with excitement and wonder.

"One day Y/n, I promise you. I'll make sure to get you out of here and we'll be soaring the skies."

The moment he said those last words made me tear up.

Tears started to flow down my rosy cheeks.

These emotions that I'm feeling, It can't be wrong now.

I went up and hug him and then I said it.

"Thank you Meli... I love you."

His eyes went wide the moment he heard her confession.

He was ecstatic, his face was filled with happiness. He went up and hug the crying girl.

"I love you. I love you. I love you."

He repeatedly says with a loving tone in his voice