ⓔⓛⓔⓥⓔⓝ

————✻————

"Wake up Arthur."

A woman with shiny silver hair says, sitting down next to a three year old boy.

A soft groan was heard, a little boy with Amber colored hair sits up while rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning my baby Arthur!"

The woman greeted, kissing the forehead of the little boy.

"Mawning Mama."

Arthur says stuttering a bit, he sits up while rubbing his eyes.

"What do you want for breakfast dear?"

(Y/n) asks, as she stands up and prepares for Arthur to wash his face.

The boy yawns as the silver lady sets a bowl of water on the bed side table.

"pancakes pwease Mama!"

Arthur says with a excited tone, before washing his face with water to freshen up.

"Okay then! It's pancakes, come help Mama make them, okay Arthur?"

Arthur nods his head then immediately runs to the kitchen.

The same old kitchen in which she lived with her adoptive parents.

Where lot of happy and sad memories happened.

Such a big happy family before, but now just the two of them.

Her niece had died a year after when Arthur was born, so he doesn't have a lot of memories of his grandmother.

Though when raising Arthur, she had learned it all from her niece.

As she is the only family Arthur has, she tells stories about her family frequently.

She had decided to just adopt Arthur as a son, to keep him more safe and comfortable.

All he knows is that she is her Mother, the one who has taken care of him and has loved him wholeheartedly.

Though he also knows that he has another Mother who is watching over him from a far.

As (Y/n) approaches the kitchen, she sees Arthur getting flour from the bottom drawer.

She chuckles at the scene she was witnessing, as the boy was struggling to get the flour as it was too heavy.

"I'll get that dear, would you go fetch some eggs from the back?"

(Y/n) takes the flour and puts it on top of the counter.

"Owkay!"

Arthur hurries outside to get eggs. (Y/n) took out some milk, sugar and other ingredients to make pancakes and sets them next to the flour.

Arthur comes back with three eggs on his hands, one was almost falling as his hands was too small to carry three.

The two started to mix all the ingredients up, and (Y/n) was about to get a pan when Arthur coughs.

The silver maiden looks at her son with amethyst eyes, and sees him covered in flour.

She didn't know if she should be laughing or worried. As her son was just so clumsy and cute.

"Let's wipe those off you Arthur."

She takes a towel and wipes some flour on his face.

She takes out a pan from the bottom cabinet and puts it on the stove.

"Do you want to put the pancake mixture in Arthur?"

His amethyst eyes were sparkling, as this was his favorite part. He would shape the mixture into different shapes.

They made different shapes of pancakes, one was a uneven star, another was a heart, and two figures that represent the two of them.

She plates them and puts them on the table. Arthur sat down on one of the chairs and was holding a fork.

His face literally showing how excited he was to eat them, but waits for his Mom to sit down.

(Y/n) sits next to Arthur with a container that was filled with syrup, and another container filled with melted chocolate.

"Which one do you like today Arthur?"

The little boy with Amber hair closses his eyes to think and came up with a solution.

"Da cowolate one pwese!"

She chuckles at his answer, as Arthur definitely took an obsession with chocolates like her. As when he was a baby he would always see his Mother eating something with chocolate in them.

"Okay then, here you go."

She puts the chocolate filled container next to Arthur, so he could pour it himself.

While he was doing that she took a one filled with sweet syrup and poured it on her pancakes.

This was one of the many mornings of the Mother and Son.

———————