He would let the whole cosmos know , That Shido Itsuka ; the man who slayed a god ;  the man who devoured the sun and brought humanity to extinction accepted his end on his own choice and his own will and not by someone else's hands ! With that , a bright light engulfed the room as nothing but pure dazzling radiance could be seen. But as he himself said , Fate truly had a bad sense of humour and for him it seemed , Fate had other plans.

Location: ???

Time : B̵̨͚̝̳̦̥̬̽͛̀̔͗́ḙ̷̡̡̬̦̩̰̞̻͍͈̒̐̐́̌͆̀̀̓̋̆̅̾̃̃̌̐͒̿͆̋̕͘͜͝͝ÿ̵̧͚̜̦́͜ǫ̷̧̡̞̣͍̜̝͔͕̘͎̬̥̘͉̦̤͉̱͕̠̮̆̏̎͑͗̓̌̿̽̅͊̋̚ͅn̶͔̤̪͍̆́̀̂̉̎͝d̴̡̨̲͈̜̳̤̈̋̓̋͗́̎̓̈̈́̓̾̕̚̚͠͠͝ ̵͍͐̋͑́̌͂̀͊̐t̸̨̲̺͕͍̩͔̟̭̬͙̻͉̦̋̓͌̑̆̉̇͌̌̉͛̾͑̎̚͘̚͝ͅį̷̧̘̻͙̜̣̬͉̱̼̣̗̮̹̬̠̲͙͚̝͇͋̉̈̎͐̔̇̂͛͗͘͘͠ͅͅm̸̛̱͓͈̼̦̲̅̃͑͌̾͐̚͘̕̕ĕ̸̢̈̃̎͑́̓̆̍̍̿̾̽̄̕̕͠͠͝͝

           This was certainly not what Shido expected his death to be like. His soul was supposed to be destroyed and he should have ceased to exist. But rather he found himself in this strange room , where everything seemed to be blue for some reason. The walls the carpet, the furniture, the bookcase with hardbound blue books in it. Whoever designed this room clearly had either an obsession with the colour blue or a fetish for it . Either way, he had no interest in meeting such a creepy person. But he quickly found out something that broke this chain of thought, he found that he had a physical body.

          Eventually he thought that perhaps there was a possibility that the souls go to some previously undiscovered place after immolation and he too was in such a place but him having a physical body completely dashed this unlikely theory of his. His physical body being present here meant that he was teleported here. There are only three ways of teleporting someone. First one was to use a spell or instrument capable of warping space time and then capable of transporting the person or object in question from one place to another. However this had two glaring weaknesses; first the distance of teleportation was extremely small, so something like even going from one city to another was completely impossible. Second , in case of a spell , the Magus in question had to be atleast in the Venerable Magus stage to even attempt to do that , which was a pretty high cultivation level as the number of Venerable Maguses were only in the few thousands all over the world, atleast before the polluters invaded. As for using instruments , even if someone made a complex enough instrument capable of teleportation, it would require egregious amounts of either mana or Qi ( although mana was more preferred due to its ease of use) . This was clearly evident in the case of Fraxinus as the ship had to divert nearly 2 percent of its total energy just to transport a single individual and that bloody thing was capable of staying completely on flight and operate for many months once fuelled completely. But considering that he noticed no fluctuations in mana or even spell circles around him, it was safe to say this option was out of the window.

           The second option was to use a teleportation array. An array  at its simplest could be described as a large scale spell which is inscribed in a large area, required special materials from various mystical beasts and a large amount of mana or Qi to operate. Of course this was a gross, gross oversimplification as equating an array to a spell was the same as saying that since both an amoebae and a dog perform metabolic activity and are capable of reproduction, they are the same and hence he should be allowed to bring his pet amoeba to a dog competition. Those two aren't even in the same biological kingdom ! Regardless, if it was indeed an array that teleported him here it was understandable that he could not detect it as it was possible for arrays to conceal themselves as the array itself was not a physical thing but more along the lines of a a bunch of physical objects being placed in a specific pattern and supplied with a specific frequency of mana or Qi to form a large scale magic circle. However this hypothesis of his posed another problem ; that being even the simplest of arrays required hours to be properly set up. Even if there was an  true God who had devoted his entire life to study array formations and was the best of the best, even he would at best be able to do it in a few minutes. But there was no way in hell someone could create a complex array like a teleportation array which required multiple months to set up instead of minutes. But he was ignoring the biggest issue here ,that being .....THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE FUCKING LIVING BEING ON EARTH !  Unless of course there was a living being capable of surviving the temperature hotter than the surface of the fucking sun in the absence of an atmosphere while simultaneously living without food for the last 100 goddamn years.