Chapter 22

Katerina was now in her bathroom just standing there, deep in thought as water fell all over her.

***sexual scene***

She was so lost that she didn't notice that someone had entered. Rough, big hands wrapped around her waist and turned her around. Valerio was looking straight into her eyes. He leaned down and kissed her once again.

Their lips were moving in sync but the kiss got more heated. Valerio grabbed her and pushed her against the glass that was all around the shower.

He started kissing her neck, biting and sucking which left little marks. His one hand started going down her flat stomach, to her private area. His fingers started rubbing circles around her clit and Katerina started letting out small moans. He put one finger inside her and started thrusting  in and out of her fast.

"More."

She said breathlessly. Valerio smirked and instead of two he put three fingers inside of her. Katerina was now moaning and was about to release herself  when she felt his three fingers leaving her body.

She let out a growl and Valerio mentally chuckled. However, Katerina was now feeling his hard dick in her entrance. She moved her hips closer to him, close enough to feel him on her clit. He captured her lips as he slowly entered her, trying to torture her even more.

"Valerio. Go fucking faster."

She bit out getting really impatient.

"Your wish is my command my queen."

Said Valerio as he pushed himself inside her fast and rough. He was now going slow and rough her body almost shaking.

"I'm not even close to done with you, little tiger."

He whispered in her ear and carried her to the bed. He threw her to the bed and took something out of his suit jacket. He tied Katerina's eyes with a piece of silk and then tied her hands to the bed.

He kissed her lips and started leaving small kisses all over her body. He kissed the inside of her thigh and then licked it over with his tongue. He then started licking and sucking on her clit making her go crazy.

He then entered his two fingers simultaneously to him licking her. He continued until he felt her legs starting to shake. He go up and slowly made his way towards her mouth. Not forgetting to suck and lick her breasts.

"It's way sweeter when you taste it from the direct source."

He whispered seductively in her ear. He then unexpectedly entered her once again.

"You are so tight baby."

He said as he continued thrusting in and out in the fastest way he could go. After some time Katerina couldn't handle it any more and released herself. Valerio also cummed at the same time inside her.

He untied her hands and the piece of silk around her eyes.

"Val I want to try something with you."

She said almost breathlessly but still holding onto her signature smirk. Before Valerio could reply her hands gripped his dick making it hard once again.

She was on top of him and she reached for the handcuffs. Before he could protest she slipped them on him giving him another one of her smirks.

She let slit her fingers down her belly to her private area and started pleasing herself. Valerio's dick was now as hard as a rock and he was struggling to get out of the restraints Katerina had put him in.

"Dios mio(my god) Katerina when I get out of these I will smack your ass so hard it leaves a bruise."

He said through gritted teeth. Katerina pulled her fingers out and licked them clean. Valerio then broke the handcuffs and in a second he had her over his knees.

"Count with me Katerina."

He said as he laid his first smack on her ass.

"I said count with me."

He smacked her again.

"One."

Smack.

"Two."

Smack.

"Three."

Smack.

"Four."

Smack.

"Five."

Smack.

"Now that's a good girl."

He said as he sat her on his lap. Katerina was incredibly turned on right now and she needed more. So she stood up a bit and grabbed his dick positioning it, right at her entrance. She then lowered herself again until she felt him all inside of her.

She threw her head back and started going up and down faster and faster until they both reached their climax.

*****************************

They were now in bed looking once again at the ceiling. Valerio was playing with Katerina's hair as her head was rested on his chest.

"I never got to tell you just how much I love you."

Valerio blurted out which caused Katerina's head to shot up and look at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that? How could I not love a woman like yourself?"

Valerio said which put a huge smile on her face.

"What exactly happened with the Russians?"

Asked Valerio which caused Katerina to tense up.

"It's actually pretty simple. I killed them all, on my supposed wedding day with Nikolai."

Valerio looked deep into her eyes, into the eyes of the woman that held his heart inside her palm.

"Marry me."

He said which shocked Katerina to say the least.

"What did you just say?"

She asked trying to comprehend what was going on.

"Marry me."

He repeated.

"Okay."

She said with a little smile.

"Okay? So you want to marry me?"

He asked a little surprised she accepted.

"Of course I  do future hubby."

She said and pecked his lips. Then the door burst open and Fiorenzo and Amara fell to the floor, while a happy Javier run inside the room.

"You are getting married oh my god."

Screamed Amara.

"Yo Amy they were fucking."

Said Fiorenzo which caused both Katerina and Verio to shoot him a death glare.

"I will inform everyone."

Said Javier.

"When is the wedding?"

Asked Javier again realising that he doesn't know the date.

"In two weeks."

Answered Katerina with a smile making Valerio smile even wider.