Chapter 6

It was a new day now. The day of the dreaded date. Katerina was asleep when a bucket of water was thrown to her.

''What the fuck?!?''

''Morning sunshine.''

''Amara you better start running or quindi auitami Dio, ti ucciderò(so help me God I will kill you. ''

''I have no idea what you said but it sounded scary so imma go...''

Amara started running and Katerina was hot on her trail, when they reached the kitchen. Amara went to one side of the table hiding behind Javier, while Katerina was on the other side ready to attack her.

''Javier save me from this hybrid.''

''What did you just call me whore?''

''Come get me slut.''

''Oh now should I?''

Katerina started going around the table until she reached Amara still hiding behind Javier.

''What is going why are you yelling?''

Everybody turned their heads to the door where the voice was heard from. It was a shirtless Valerio but as Katerina was looking at him she noticed something on his neck. Hickeys.

Just then a blonde woman entered wearing his shirt. She was pretty, she was short with big boobs and huge lips.

''Val baby why did you leave?''

Valerio locked eyes with Katerina. He saw a hint of hurt but it went away as quickly as it came.

''Hello Javier. Who are these sluts?''

Now Katerina was hurt and fuming. Who dares call Amara a slut? For herself she didnt care,she didn't care what people thought but for her best friend, she would even fight God himself.

''Katerina Russo at your service kind lady. How may I serve you?''

Everybody had looks of confusion plastered on their faces except Amara. She knew what was about to go down. She whispered in Javier's ear.

''Take a step back this will get ugly.''

Javier was more confused now. As for Valerio he was curious about Katerina's behavior, what was she saying? She isn't a maid.

''Oh you are a new maid. First of all change your clothes and while you are at it, do buy new ones for your friend she looks hideous. Anyways I want a lemon water and a fruit salad for breakfast. Do make it fast.''

''Oh but of course let me just grab the ingredients from the fridge.''

Katerina grabbed a lemon from the fridge and a knife. She cut the lemon in half and threw the knife in the girl's thigh.

''Ah you Bitch.''

Katerina laughed, not the good, happy laugh it sounded sadistic. She grabbed the blonde by her hair. She was still holding that half lemon. She went into the living room where all of Valerio's men were sitting.

''Members of the Mafia. As you know me and my friend are staying over for some time. As you see this thing , because she for sure ain't a woman, disrespected us.''

She threw the blonde to the floor and took the knife out. She then squished the lemon, drops of lemon juice falling in the blonde's wound.

''Please stop it hurts. Please I'm begging you.''

''You see guys, if I show mercy I show weakness but I am in fact a queen. Queen of thieves? No. Queen of assassinations? Perhaps. A queen always asks the people about what to do. Please those of you in favour of me killing the slut, raise your hand.''

Every man in the room raised their hands, they were amazed by this woman. She was strong, fearless and bold. However, the question in everybody's head was, why was their boss letting this woman have this much power.

''So the people have spoken. Sorry darling better luck in hell.''

She took the knife and stabbed the girl. Everybody was in awe that she actually did it. They already loved this woman and most of all respected her. She turned around and went to her room, why hasn't Valerio said a thing though? As she was taking her shirt off she noticed a figure sitting on the chair near her bed. It was Valerio with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

''It's not nice getting into a room uninvited.''

"I'm very good at figuring out people but you Katerina you are a riddle I can't solve."

"I guess blonde bimbos are way easier to solve ,aren't they?"

"Are you jealous?"

"No I have no reason to be."

"Get dressed we have a date to go to."
"Ah Valerio you are even harder to solve."

"Why is that?"

"You ask me on a date and then sleep with another bimbo."

"Why Katerina I ask again are you jealous?"

"Get out of my room I have somewhere to be."

"You can't order me to do shit sweetheart."

"Get. Out."

"Fine."

He stood up and left and before he went out the door he heard her voice again.

"Maybe I was jealous but maybe I wasn't. I guess if you want to solve this riddle you have to try harder"

Valerio stormed into his office and Javier was already there waiting for him.

"Val as your best friend, I will tell you that you fucked up big time. However, as your second in command, I heard your men talking. They love her already and most of all respect her. They see her as a queen. It's your choice whether she will be just a queen or your and their queen. A woman that leads beside you and supports you and not just a meaningless fuck. It's your choice really.''

And with that Javier left Valerio alone with his thoughts. On the floor above Katerina was frustrated. She through her lamp down and punched the wall. She let him get to her, into her head. She can't let people in. She can't trust him, but they aren't dating why would she care that he fucked a low-class slut? She took her phone out and dialed Amara's number.

"Get ready Amara we are going out."