Chapter 31|Frustration

Începe de la început

At this point I'm gritting my teeth. I turn the picture around and find a scribbled message.

"How about a little trade?"

The note said. I'm guessing they want to return Bianca in exchange for Rhea but I'm not entirely sure.

"Where did they deliver this?" I ask them.

"We were at a coffee shop and some idiot just place it on our table and walked away. We weren't fast enough so we couldn't see who it was," Michael says.

I nod and stand on my chair just before someone knocks at my door.

"Come in," I say.

Sharon timidly walks into the room with another white box in her hands wrapped with a purple ribbon into bow.

"Sir you have a delivery," she says, dropping the box on my table and leaves.

"Let me guess, another body part," Tobi states as he rolls his eyes.

I open the box slowly and I'm met with a single eye ball I assumed is the second pair from the one they sent the gang house.

This is getting dumb.

--

Jasmine's P.O.V

It's been a week now, and I'd say the tension has risen phenomenally.

Whoever this mole is will not be receiving any form of mercy when we start with them.

I'm terrified for Bianca, I have no idea what they could be doing to her and that makes me feel even worse if possible. I wish they took me instead.

I was in the original gang house, the one that most people didn't know about.

Michael and I were discussing with Tobi's people about finding Bianca. We are getting close, but everytime we do they move her to another location like they know we're coming.

Tobi sat beside me with his head in his hands, obviously frustrated. We were in the lounge of the mansion.

Everywhere internally was mostly minimally decorated but there was a lot of wood so it seem a tad more homey.

My back was leaned against the soft furniture as I glanced at Tobi. I didn't feel any different from how he felt.

This past week of searching has really shown how much he cares about Bianca. Its almost as if he still has feelings for her, knowing perfectly well she's with Asher.

He did cheat, so he shouldn't expect her to take him back and heaven knows I will never let that happen.

As much I like Tobi, Bianca and Asher are happy together and I don't want any problems for them, they're my family.

I knew about Tobi's involvement with the mafia only a few days before they broke up. To say I was shocked was an understatement and as much as I knew it was wrong to keep in touch with your best friend's ex I only reached out for business, which was rarely.

"It's like they're playing with us," Tobi says, his voice sounded strained. "It's like they've already killed her and they're just taking us on a chase that would lead to nowhere. I don't like being made a fool out of," Tobi states, his voice getting angrier after each word.

"They haven't killed her. I know they haven't," I reply, but there is a distant thought in my mind that says otherwise.

Tobi scoffs before turning his head towards me, "how sure are you that she's alive?"

"Very," I reply. "Bianca was never Hades'main interest, it's Asher. Bianca is Rhea's interest and she's with us. I think maybe Hades wouldn't do much to her until they have their hands on Rhea, but that will not happen anytime soon."