Chapter 05| Butt Warm

"My name is Rhea Rodriguez and you are in great danger."

6 DAYS EARLIER...

Bianca/Victoria P.O.V

As much as I wanted to I didn't go there last night. I could literally hear the address screaming at me but I just had to hold myself back.

Curiosity will be the death of me.

"What did he say?" I ask Jasmine as she cuts the call.

"He said he'll have people here but it'll take time," she replies.

"How long?"

"Five days,"

I winced.

"We'd be dead by then!" I exclaim will a groan, "could they come any earlier?"

"Michael and I aren't really on good terms, so I'm not surprised," she says and licks her chapped lips, "I'm even surprised he picked the call."

"Well can I speak to him?"

"He told me and I quote 'dont ever call my fucking phone you bitch!' so I think my number is currently blocked," she explains and I chuckled at the voice she used to imitate the Michael dude.

"What did you even do to this guy?" I ask her.

She blushed, "I cheated on him," she mumbles, "but it wasn't my fault! I was drunk out of my head. But it's been seven years I don't understand why he's still holding a grudge!"

"Damn."

"I barely even remember the guy I cheated on him with."

"Well that doesn't even matter now cause we're screwed," I said with a defeated sigh and lean back in my seat. "I wonder what dying feels like, do I get to see my dead body when I die?"

Jasmine rolls her eyes, "No one is dying idiot, we just have to get to the bottom of this."

Michael. I haven't met the guy, but apparently he has taken over Dane's gang (Christopher Dane's gang) while Asher is still the boss, he isn't as active as Michael is.

Michael was an old friend of Asher, Clara, Blake, Shawn, Zoe and Jasmine. They weren't close but they were friends, and apparently they had some history.

"Who do you think was behind the attack?" I ask her.

"I'm thinking Antonio, but he can't be alone, did you see those assassins?" She says, "he has to be working with someone powerful, but who?"

"Hey, guys," a voice called and we both turn to Hazel. "I'm going out, keep the house clean, there's food in the fridge. Make yourselves at home, I'll be back soon," she says with a small smile and closes the front door behind her.

"I'll be back soon," Jasmine mimicks with an irritated look on her face, "such a bitch."

I give her a straight look, "you're the bitch not her. I mean, what has that girl ever done to you?"

She gives me a blank look, "how many times do I have to tell you she's fake. No one is that nice, not in the twenty first century at least," she explains and I let out a chuckle.

"Let's watch some TV. Where is the remote?" I ask as I look around for the remote to the large flat screen infront of me.

"Here," Jasmine mutters and reaches under her butt then pulls out the remote. My face looks mortified.

"Did you do that intentionally?" I ask her.

"Duh, I like my remote butt warm," she says and points it at me, I recoil.

"Nuh-uh thanks," I tell her leaning back. I'll just go and sleep.

Jasmine rolls her eyes, "it's not like I pee'd on it or anything," she says slamming it on my palm.

I shake my head at her and turn to the TV with a feeling she only did that cause it was Hazel's remote.

I have to be extra careful apparently because she prolly would have even put all the cutlery under her armpits for a sick reason. Yes, the hatred is that deep.

I shiver at the thought and turn on the screen, it was on the news channel. At first I wanted to change it until I saw what they were talking about.

"Two days ago, a middle aged man was found dead in the local town library. The security cameras caught footage of a young girl stabbing the man to death eight times before taking off. Witnesses proclaim to have seen the girl with blood stained clothes as she left the library."

Uh-oh.

"Damn, poor dude, that is one crazy ass chick," Jasmine mutters.

I give her a glance, too shocked from what the news caster is saying to tell her I'm the crazy ass chick.

I'm the crazy ass chick.

I'm going to jail.

Oh my Lord.

But maybe it's another local library and a middle aged man apparently seemed to get stabbed eight times on the day I stabbed a middle aged man eight times.

Yup, that has to be it.

"Here is some footage from the attack."

Next it showed a video of me pushing the door of him and using my knife to stab him mercilessly, though it was censored. Jasmine and I winced, it's terrible to watch, but why didn't it feel terrible when I did it?

I glanced at Jasmine nervously and could see her eyes narrow suspiciously at the video, when she glances at me I look back at the TV.

Then all of a sudden the girl looks directly into the camera, you can't see my face well but if you knew me, you would know.

The girl then stands and sprints out of view.

"The police are currently investigating the crime scenr, if you have any infor-"

I switched off the TV and decided I've seen enough of the silver screen today.

Jasmine was still quiet beside me, I could feel her gaze burning at the side of my head.

"You know, if you kill some one, you're kind of, supposed to NOT GET CAUGHT!"

I winced, "we can call Michael and he can have them take away the tape." I suggest with a sheepish grin.

"It's too late, too many people have seen it. The best we can do is have them turn off the investigation."

I gulp, feeling the sudden urge to puke, "I don't wanna go to jail Jaz. There's so many mean people there, they'll eat me alive."

She chuckles and rolls her eyes, "I'll try calling Michael again, he can help."

I nod, feeling extremely glad she kept in touch with the gangs the littlest bit.

The doorbell rings. I feel anxiety crawl up inside of me, my chest rising and falling quickly.

They found me. They want to take me away. I want my lawyer - no! I want my mumy!

Jasmine gets up from the chair and walks to the front door.

"Who's there?" She's asks.

The person behind the door replies.

"The police, we would like to ask you some questions.

-

I love leaving my chapters on cliffhangers.

How you liking the sequel?

Remember this is just the fifth chapter.

Leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed and have a great life :)

Elizi ❤️